3: Hoseok

[Please give votes]

2 years later..

"Taehyung-ah, here's your ice cream." Hoseok, his boyfriend said as he gave the ice cream onto Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled as he hug his boyfriend, by his neck.

"Thank you, hobi. I love you so much!" Taehyung said as he give a peck onto hoseok lips. Hoseok smiled as he hug Taehyung's back by his waist.

"I love you too, taetae." Hoseok replied, they smiled to each other as hoseok tummy growled. Taehyung notice as he giggles.

"Hobi... Your hungry! Wanna eat on your favorite restaurant?" Taehyung said as hoseok thinks but soon nodded.

They walk towards the restaurant as they sat on one of those empty chair. They sat beside the window as hoseok spoke up.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm gonna go get our order okey? Stay here, baby." Hoseok said as he pecked Taehyung's forehead making taehyung giggled.

Hoseok went to tue cashier as taehyung eat his ice cream, thinking about Jungkook...

Taehyung! Stop thinking about that jerk!

But what if he changes? What if he regret all the bad things he did to me?

Taehyung.. Just stop. Jungkook cheated on you, anyways.

Taehyung sighed as he rested his chin on his hands, Taehyung never think about Jungkook, just now. He wish that hoseok was Jungkook but Jungkook cheated on him. And he was happy to hoseok. He loves hoseok.

Taehyung smiled just thinking of him and hosoek spending the night together cuddling.

When Taehyung is looking around he notices that there was a wallet on the ground beside his chair. Taehyung furrowed his eye brow as he pick uo yhe wallet and open it to get a clue on the owner of the wallet.

Well when he open the wallet, that makes his heart clenched and beat faster.

He saw a picture of Jungkook inside the wallet. He immediately look around to see if theres Jungkook but he didn't find it but he saw Jungkook on the necklase shop. He immediately ran towards to Jungkook, forgetting about hoseok.

Once he enter the shop he ran towards to Jungkook and act normal.

"Jungkook... Your wallet. I- you- uh.. You drop it?" Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook once he saw taehyung his world just freeze. He wanted to hug taehyung so bad and tell him that he was sorry but he can't he know that taehyung would push him away.

"Yeah... Thank you.." Jungkook said almost whispered. Taehyung nodded as he was about to leave when someone held his wrist.

"Taehyung... I miss you.." Jungkook said as he immediately hug the other. He knew that he wouldn't do this but he missed the other so bad.

"Jungkook.. I can't b-breath.." Taehyung said as he tried to get out of Jungkook's grip. Once Jungkook heard it he immediately let go of taehyung and apologies.

"Tae, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.." Jungkook apologies as he held Taehyung's hands. All people on the shop were looking at them but Jungkook just ignored them.

"Kook.. I already forgive you but-"

"Tae! What are this guy do to you? Did he hurt you?! !" Hoseok said almost yelled as he immediately hug taehyung.

Jungkook look up as he saw the most breaking scene ever. He saw taehyung hugging by someone. He was so jelaous like he want to kill the one who hug taehyung but... He shouldn't do that, he was nothing but stranger or friend.

"No, no. He didn't hurt me.. Lets just go..." Taehyung said as he pull hoseok out of the shop. Jungkook was just in his position, as the tears start to stream down.

Taehyung has a boyfriend already.. I'm so fool! I'm so bitch! I'm so idiot! Idiot, fool, bitch to cheat on taehyung!! Well if you- you were asking.. Me and lisa break on that day... I stop it all, i try to find a way to talk to taehyung but his hyung won't let me in.. I'm such a bitch...

-

"Taehyung, who's that?" Hoseok immediately ask as they sat on their chair. Taehyung bit his lips as he spoke up.

"My.. Ex." Taehyung honestly said, he can't lie on hoseok and he know that.

Hoseok nodded as taehyung look up.

"Are you mad?" Taehyung ask as tears start to stream down, by remembering all the memories he had on Jungkook.

"No, why? Why should i? I understand your situation, tae." Hoseok said as taehyung immediately sat beside him and hug him.

"I'm so lucky to have you, hobi.." Taehyung whispered as he hug his boyfriend tighter.

"Awwie, Taehyungie baby.. Don't cry." Hoseok immediately wipes taehyung tears away. Taehyung nodded as he give a peck on hoseok lips.

Hoseok giggles as they eat their order.

-

Jungkook was watching them from far away. He was so broke, he wanted to cry as much as he want, he wanted to apologise but that apologies was nothing compare to what he have done to taehyung.

Jungkook you cheated on taehyung and yoy expect him to come back to you.. Pff no, never. But i wanna try to make it up.

If you asked me what did i do in 2 years ago.. Well i try to make it up to taehyung, went to his house almost everyday, but nothing happened he didn't want to see me.. He didn't want me.. And that was my fault.. I'm so fucking dumb to let him go!!

Jungkook thought as he yanked my hair in frustration as i walk away from them.

-

Taehyung and hoseok was now full as they decided to go home and take a rest.

Once they got home, well i forgot to say that they have a own home. It's not big and it's not so small, it's just exact for them. Taehyung sighed as he take off his shoes and sat on the couch, hoseok take his shoes off too as he went to his lover.

Taehyung seem sad a bit, hoseok notices that as he have a plan.

"Hey baby, wanna cuddle?" Hoseok said as taehyung face lift up. Taehyung nodded as jumo to hoseok and wrapped his arm and legs around hoseok.

Well he enjoy being in hoseok arms, it was warm and comfortable but not as warm, as Jungkook.

____
Hi! Hope your doing fine! Please give vote💋 vhopppppeeeeeee! Is life
I purple you 💜 stay safe 💞