7: Necklace

[Hi! I purple you! 💜]

After taehyung was done eating his ice cream, Jungkook drag taehyung to a necklace shop as they went in, Taehyung frowned because he really don't know what they were doing here.

Jungkook smiled at him as he put the 'TK' necklace on Taehyung's neck.
Taehyung frowned but soon smiled as he thinks that Jungkook would buy him a necklace.

Once the necklace were fully on Taehyung's neck, jungkook immediately went to the cashier to pay it. He doesn't let Taehyung to speak because of the price. Jungkook knows that Taehyung won't accept it if this is expensive.

They immediately went out of the shop as they stood outside.

"J-jungkook how much is this?!" Taehyung said as Jungkook smile softly at him and hug him.

"This is not too expensive, tae please accept it." Jungkook said as taehyung look up. Taehyung happily nodded as Jungkook hug him more tighter.

"Kook... Thank you for this." Taehyung said as Jungkook spoke up. "Nah, i would be thanking on you because you did love me so much before.. Well i love you too before but I'm too fool to realize that I'm cheating on an angel." Jungkook replied as Taehyung pouted.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug as he crossed his arm onto his chest and pouted. "Stop bringing all the memories from the back, please!"

"Okay.. Sorry baby, sorry.." Jungkook apologies as he hugs taehyung one again. Jungkook would admit that he misses the other so much, and he also regret cheating of him.

Jungkook hug him from his waist as he buried himself into crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung chuckled as he patted Jungkook soft hair.

"That's okay, kook. Let's go to your house, i wanna cuddle." Taehyung said as Jungkook back away but smile.

"Wait, i have a surprise" Jungkook stops as he gets something into his pocket and covered taehyung eyes.

"Look, now." Jungkook take off his hands into Taehyung's eyes as Taehyung's eyes landed into the necklace on jungkook's neck. Hebwas shocked, he didn't expect to him and jungkook does have same couples necklace. Well that made his day happy, to be honest.

"Kookie! We have the same!" Taehyung jumps around, as Jungkook chuckled and pulled him in his arm, covering his butt. Taehyung look at him, confused. "Kookie?what are you doing? " Taehyung asked as Jungkook rested his hands on Taehyung's butt, covering it.

"You were jumping and those hungry eyes were on your jumpy butt." Jungkook says as Taehyung immediately blushes, taehyung hit jungkook's arm playfully as jungkook return a peck on the cheek on the other.

"Yah! Enough and let's cuddle, pwease?" Taehyung made an puppy eye but Jungkook stop himself, because they were going on sonewhere.

"nAh-ah! We were going to your hyungs first okay?" Jungkook said as Taehyung again look at him, confused.

"Why?"

"Because i will tell them that I'm sorry, and i will do my best for you, just to win on your heart again and be your husband." Taehyung immediately blushes at the thought of him and Jungkook getting married.

"O-okay.." Taehyung look down as jungkook lifted his chin up.

"Hope, your hyungs forgive me... If they don't, i still love you tae, and none other can break that. Okay?" Taehyung nodded. "And also, tell them that you and hoseok just break, because of his family." Taehyung just nodded.

"Lets go?" Taehyung nodded again.

-

"Hyungs!!" Taehyung yelled from the living room, as they sat into the couch, confidently.

"Joonie! What's happening?!" jij immediately stops and ran towards taehyung and hugs him. "Baby, baby, baby! I miss you so fvking much!" Jin almost-yelled as he hugs taehyung.

"Jinnie? Holy-" Namjoon also ran and hugs taehyung, When the 3 kim were hugging, jungkook just look at them in awe, they were so perfect to be a family.

Jin, and namjoon stops from hugging the boy, and look at the back of taehyung. Jungkook who was standing on the back of taehyung, as he smile, not nervous at all.

"Mhp! Why are you here?!" Jin yelled but taehyung yanked his arm and stops jin from moving forward. Taehyung lead his hyunga into the another couch as they sat and made an eye contact.

"Care to explain, kim taehyung and jeon junglebo- jungkook?" Jin said as namjoon chuckled on the name of 'Junglebook'.

"Hyung.. Jungkook save me from the person who was chasing me.. And he evem bought me a couple necklace, and he feeds me, and he said that he loves me." Taehyung said as Jin and namjoon frowned but nodded.

"Mhmp. I don't trust that boy anynore but i see, regret right?" Namjoon said as Jungkook immediately nodded. Jin frowned as he spoke up.

"First of all, thank you for saving taehyung, thank you for buying him a necklace, thank you from feeding him, and also thank you for saying i love you from my taetae." Jin stops.  "But that's not mean, that i would forgive you, but i don't, don't play with us jeon." Jin finished.

Taehyung looks at jin and frowned, as jungkook take a deep breath and spoke up.

"Okay, i can say that you guys hated me but i regret it all. I regret from cheating into your precious taehyung, actually i don't deserve to be forgiven but i really love Taehyung, and i would do anything just for him. Forgive me or not, this love will not gonna disappear." Jungkook stop as he looks into taehyung. "I regret cheating. I regret it all, i can't leave without this precious angel." Jungkook stop looking back at their hyungs.
"Please give me a chance to love taehyung again, give me a chance to make it up again. I promise I will protect your precious taehyung from danger, i will love Taehyung forever. Please just give me a chance to prove it all. And lastly, i won't gonna cheat on taehyung, but if i kill me... But that will never happens, i promise. Just give me a chance to prove it all. I really love taehyung, i love Kim taehyung" Jungkook finished.

____
Make it up again💕
I purple you stay safe! 💜