6: Sorry

[Please gives vote]

Bold-hoseok : taehyung-italic

Hobi hyung?

Tae... Lets broke up.

Wait why? Suddenly?!

Tae.. If i didn't broke up on you, my dad will kill you! I don't like that!

Wait-

Yes tae! Its fucking true! I don't want to end our relationship but this is the way of you getting safe.

Hobi...

Tae, remember i love you okey? And i want you to be safe. And i think I'm not gonna see you again because we were going to move in america..

Hyung.. I don't know... *sobs*

Tae, baby. Don't cry, i don't like you crying okay? Don't cry just for me. I will be okay, and you will also right?

Yes hyung.. I-i will be alright..

Im sorry tae, this is just the way-

Yeah hyung i get it.. You want me to be safe, i love you very much hyung..

I love you too but tae, please don't love me anymore. You were going to hurt too. And i don't want that, so please baby don't cry.. Go back to your family, and don't walk on the streets with no one! You need to be safe, love.

Hyung... I will try it. And I'm not gonna lie I'm here at my ex house. He save me because they were people, who was running, chasing me... But I'm safe hyung.

Good to knoe you were safe and say thank you to your ex for saving you okay? Don't cry, lets just be friends, tae, are you okay with that? I don't want you to let go but-

Hyung.. So much explanation, i know you love me, and i will trust you forever. I know you just want me to be safe, and i will. I promise, i will love you as a  hyung.

Good. Tae, i will be hanging up now
*HOSEOK!! COME NOW! * Oh no tae, my dad just yelled. Bye tae love you, keeo safe.

Love you too hyung. Keep safe too!!

Taehyung last sentence come out from his mouth as his tears stream down, he put his cellphone back onto the bed as he wipes his tears.

Jungkook notices and quickly look at him.

"Hey Tae baby, Are you okay? Did your boyfriend hurt-"

"No.. Actually he save me, but i don't have boyfriend anymore... "Taehyung cried as he buried his face onto his hands.

"No one's gonna buy me ice cream anymore! No one's gonna kiss me everyday. No one's gonna cuddle to me anymore! No one's gonna prepare me a breakfast in bed anymore. No one's gonna love me anymore! " Taehyung pouted. Jungkook chuckled as he smirks a bit.

"I can do that." Jungkook say softly as taehyung look up at him.

"Rweally?" Taehyung asked like a baby. Jungkook chuckled one more time because of the other cuteness.

"Of course, you will be my baby. You will be my angel. And i will do what ever u want me to do."Jungkook said as he take off Taehyung's hands on Taehyung's face.

"Thank you kookie!" Taehyung said as He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's neck.

"I'm so fucking idiot to let you go tae, and I'm gonna ask you again. Will you be mh boyfriend? Kim taehyung?"

Jungkook wanted to ask those words but he can't he was moving faster, and decided to take a slow move.

Taehyung pulled away as they look into each others eyes.

"I want to go buy ice cream!" Taehyung said as he smiled widely, jungkook can't resist as he squeezed taehyung cheeks causing taehyung to whimper and they chuckled. Jungkook nodded as they stand up and fixed themselves.

-

"Ice cream!" Taehyung yelled as he pulled Jungkook towards the ice cream shop. Jungkook just let himselft being drag by his soon to be boyfriend.

-

They reach at the ice cream shop as Jungkook and him went to the cashier.

"good morning! What do you want sir's?" the girl infront of them ask.

"I want strawberry please!" Taehyung yelled like a baby, Jungkook chuckled as he spoke up.

"cookie's and cream please." Jungkook said as the girl nodded. Jungkook turn to look at taehyung and he smiled.

"Go sit there, tae. Your legs might hurt" Jungkook said as taehyung nodded, sitting where Jungkook points.

Jungkook watch taehyung as he made himself onto his sits, Jungkook nodded as he turn his head over the girl again.

The girl spoke up as he was making an ice cream.

"Your boyfriend was adorable sir, don't let him get taken by the others and don't break him. Sir." The girl said giggling, jungkook nodded as the memories he had before just flash out.

He shooked his heads as the girl gave him and ice cream.

Jungkook was pulling out his money until the ice cream strawberry got pulled by taehyung, who was giggling and taking a bite from his ice cream. By the way the ice cream was on a cup.

Jungkook chuckles to his soon to be boyfriend, as he pay the ice cream and went out of the store.

Jungkook has a plan and pulled taehyung, started to walk away and went to the another store.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked as jungkook ignore his question and continue walking.

______
Hi! Double updates for ya!
Hope you like it💜💜