4: Destiny/bumped

[Please give votes]

Taehyung was now preparing for his and hoseok breakfast. Once taehyung was done he wake hoseok up, its not hard to wake hoseok up though.

Hoseok get out of the room as he walks towards the kitchen. He hugs taehyung from the back as he gave a pecked on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung giggles as they sat on the chair, digging there food up. Once they were done taehyung decided to go out and take a walk. Of course hoseok will let him. Hoseok just let Taehyung walk but remind him that 'Call me if anything happens on you, okay?'. Taehyung of course nodded as he went out. Taehyung didn't forget to bring his camera, by the way.

While taehyung was walking, he suddenly bumped onto someone.

"Ah, sorry." Taehyung said as he help the other to stand up. The boy look at him as he smirked.

"Wanna go somewhere, alone?" The boy said as he held taehyung wrist. Taehyung was shock he didn't expect to see the other boy like this.

"N-no! Let go!" Taehyung said, actually they were many people but they were just ignoring the two, in short they didn't want to come in on the fight.

"Oh come on! I knew you like getting
Fu-" The boy was cutted of by taehyung.

"Stop! Let go!!" Taehyung said as he tried to get out of the others grip, and so he did. And he ran away as fast as he can.

He ran away, and he didn't know where he was. At least he ran away from that pervert. He sighed as he sat on the ground, he was breathing heavily as he snuggled himself onto his knees.

Minute fast taehyung was okay now but he heard some foots step making his heart stopped as his legs began to shake.

By the way taehyung ended up to the dark alley as no one was there.

Taehyung nervously stand up as he look at the male, the alley was dark and he can't see the boy. He was about to ran until the boy spoke up.

"TaeTae.." The other boy said as taehyung froze he knew the voice, he sound so familiar. And this voice was none other than Jungkook.

Taehyung was just frozen there as Jungkook started to walk closer to taehyung. Taehyung heart was beating faster as his sweat was dripping out of his head. Once Jungkook was close to taehyung, he immediately hug Taehyung as taehyung hug back, taehyung would admit that he misses this warmth, he misses Jungkook.... So much.

"TaeTae, forgive me, please.. I can't leave without you.." Jungkook whispered as he hug taehyung tightly once again.

"Kook.. I forgive you but i can't breath." Taehyung said as Jungkook immediately let go of taehyung.

They just stand there and no one dares to speak as Jungkook again hug him, missing the warmth hug of the other.

Taehyung smiled as he buried his face onto crook of Jungkook's neck, as he inhaled the scent of Jungkook.

He misses it, so much.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here all alone?" jungkook pretend he asked because he knew the story, actually he bit the shit out of that pervert guy.

"I decided to walk and someone pervert try to touch me and of course i ran away and i don't know where am i... I'm sorry...." Taehyung said as he rested his head onto Jungkook chest. Jungkook softly smiled as he kisses taehyung head.

"That's okay... Wanna go home? Or you wanna stay at my home? Well its not far away from here, though." Jungkook said as taehyung nodded, deciding to come to Jungkook's house, instead of his home.

"Your house, please.." Taehyung mumbles as Jungkook nodded. Jungkook didn't hesitate to pick taehyung up and carry him as bridal style. Taehyung blushed as he hid his face onto Jungkook chest.

-

Hoseok was sitting on the couch as Taehyung came in onto his brain. Hoseok thinks that yes, taehyung was cute, kind, lovely, bubbly but he thinks too that they were not meant for each other but he just ignores it, he doesn't care, he just love Taehyung and that's all.

Well hoseok was feeling bad for taehyung, because of his ex. Hoseok would admit that Taehyung's ex was addicted to him, he literally gonna do everything just for taehyung though, bit who wouldn't? Taehyung was an angle anyways.

While hoseok was busy of thinking on taehyung, someone ring there doorbell.

"Wait a second." Hoseok stand up as he walk towards the front door. Once hoseok open it, he saw his sibling.

"What?" Hoseok ask. "Our mom, wants to see you. Well i don't like so stop assuming, just our mom." The girl infront of him said as hoseok frowned, completely done onto his sister.

"Lisa, stoo being bitch. I'm coming, anyways." Hoseok said as lisa sighed.

Lisa waited outside, since hoseok didn't let her in. Actually Lisa didn't know that hoseok boyfriend was taehyung, he just know that he has a boyfriend.

Once hoseok was done, they walk towards Lisa's car as they drive away.

Well hoseok didn't forget to leave a message on his boyfriend.

-

Taehyung woke up as he panicked because he was on unknown bed.

Taehyung panicked gone once Jungkook entered the room with a bowl of soup and water.

Jungkook softly smiled at him as he put the food down onto the table beside the bed, as taehyung watch every move of jungkook.

"Did you sleep, well?" Jungkook asked as taehyung nodded. "I didn't know you move into another house.." Taehyung speak as Jungkook nodded.

"Well, i tried to find you but i can't and i want to be distance on Lisa. Anyways." Jungkook said as taehyung nodded.

Jungkook sat beside him as he pick the food uo again, ready to feed taehyung up. Taehyung confused look at him.

"Kook, i-i can-" Jungkook cutted him off.

"Let me, please.. I missed you." Jungkook said almost whispered as taehyung nodded.

Taehyung open his mouth and jungkook started to feed him gently.

_____
TaeKook comeback✨
I purple you 💜 stay safe! 🥺 🥰