Chapter 3

6:00 AM...

why is he doing this for me... i can't sleep, i really can't. i can't close my eyelids... what is happening to me? what is he doing to me...

i hate this...

the rest of the day, i couldn't eat, i couldn't sleep, i couldn't think straight... does he really want me to be happy? fuck it, i don't want to meet him like this... in fact, i don't want to meet him at all... why is he coming back to my life like this again?

< time skip >

4:30 PM

i was infront of my mirror, looking at myself and scanning my ugly ass body. what did he see in me to accept me as his girlfriend? wait... he's gonna come, he's gonna come really soon... i started panicking. i don't know why, but i was so nervous to meet him... it's been such a long time since i haven't met people face to face... what am i gonna do when he comes? what am i gonna do when he sees me like this? what am i gonna say to him

i was too busy with my own chaotic thoughts that i didn't even hear the sound of him parking his car in front of my door... and yet, the doorbell rang

"Shit."

why is he here... why the fuck is he here? can he not understand that i'm not comfortable when he's around?

Jungkook: "Y/n come outtttt"

he rang the doorbell again.

Jungkook: "Y/N???"

fuck... what am i gonna do now? i don't wanna go in front of him...

i walked towards my window... slowly, but certainly... i looked down... jungkook... a man with a big built body, wearing a black t-shirt and a denim shirt on top, with black leather pants and a bucket hat... how i wish i could hug him, cuddle him and never let him go, hold him do tight to the point our hearts would squeeze out of our body...

 how i wish i could hug him, cuddle him and never let him go, hold him do tight to the point our hearts would squeeze out of our body

[his outfit]

how is he so perfect... oh god what did i ever do to deserve this? the way he tilts his head around searching for me, the way he takes his phone out of his pocket to check the time... he is breathtaking, he really is...

i was admiring his beauty when his mind told him to look at my room that was upstairs, so he looked up...

shit. he saw me

he didn't say anything, he just stared at me with his eyebrows slightly frowned... i looked at him and stared deeply into his eyes while his eyes were searching for that old y/n who was as happy as the sun...

Jungkook's POV

why isn't she coming out? well, maybe because she didn't hear the doorbell...