Chapter 5

i opened the door, squeezing my eyes shut. i better get this right...

there i was, standing in front of kook with my eyes closed because it was too much for me to process. i started opening my eyes slowly... oh god, why am i so nervous?

oh my god... what the heck? how does he look so freaking beautiful doing absolutely nothing?..

"Y/n..." jungkook called out with a low tone

and once again, i felt like my heartbeat stopped for a second... i could really hear the pain and suffocation in his voice...

i didn't say anything, what could i even say?

"you still have that jacket" he said

...huh?

...wait

i scanned my jacket thoroughly... oh shit, this was the jacket that jungkook gave me... no wonder why i stopped wearing it

Y/N: "i-i..."

Jungkook: "i'm sorry"

Y/N: "kook can we please not jump back to that topic again..."

Jungkook: "who said i was jumping back to that topic?"

"please... listen to me for this once, i swear i wont disappoint you"

"i didn't cheat on you Y/N"

ah here we go again...

"Y/N i know you're convinced that i did something as disgusting as that... but hear me out, i did not cheat on you"

"Y/N i was drunk... and... she forcefully kissed me, i thought that was you and my dizziness took that little kiss to a... whole new level, something i could never imagine, because i know for myself that i am not that type of guy to do something that to a girl..."

"i know you won't believe me anymore, and i don't even expect you to, because i know that you've lost belief and trust on everyone... and i even know that i'm not capable of changing that"

"i just wanted you to know this, so that if i ever die, you won't hate me as much and-"

i was trying to hold back my tears, yet again... no, i won't cry, not in front of him, i'm strong, i'm strong...

Jungkook's POV

"i just wanted you to know this, so that if i ever die, you won't hate me as much and-"

something made me stop talking and furrow my eyebrows... she's... crying? she, didn't even realise that i stopped talking, all she cared about was her own chaotic thoughts... but she's trying, really hard to not let the tears flow from her eyes... i had the sudden urge to pull her into the tightest hug, comfort her, tell her it's okay, tell her to let it all out, let her scream against my chest...

i sighed to myself, i better get this right, oh god, please don't mess this up yet again...

minutes had passed and we were standing in our own spots, silent... the sound of the breeze filling up the room, me getting chills on my body due to the cold breeze, how i wish Y/N's sadness flew away along with it...

"that's it" i whispered to myself

and...

i went in for a hug

"i'm sorry"

"i'm really sorry"

"i really didn't mean to hurt you"

-

zarin, aka the ceo of writing short ass chapters- i just dont know how to do the ending thing of a chapter so i just- gOoOoOo WiTh tHe fLoOoOoW'~ anyways i dont have much to write but- DID YALL SEE KOOK'S BLONDE HAIR?????????? VCFGCECYG IM GONN CRYYYYYYYYY BRB-

word count: 509

instagram: @/lvvlypmin