Chapter 4

"shit."

i whispered to myself, being aware of the fact that kook just saw me at my worst... i was the person who would never let people understand how bad i have been hurting, i used to be the person who always used to smile and seem strong in front of other people... but look at me now, standing in front of my window helplessly, with the person i love the most, looking at me, and knowing about what i had to go through all these years, knowing about all of my cuts, seeing me like this, with blood all over me, he's probably disgusted, haunted and hating secretly, in his mind...

i scanned myself, looking at what i've done to myself, but more importantly, what impression i created about myself in kook's mind... fuck... what have i done?

i looked out of my window again, only to see kook's head tilted, still unsure of what he was seeing infront of him, it looked like he couldn't believe his own eyes

he was still staring at me, i was still hesitating to have and eye contact, but i could feel his cold but worried gaze on me

we stayed like that for a while again, silence filling up the whole area

but suddenly one of the security guards from one of the houses in my neighbourhood came up...

Security: "um hello sir, may i just say that it's not a good idea to keep your car standing on the middle of the road and standing but doing nothing? I've been witnessing you two for quite a long time, if you're gonna stay like this, please move your car somewhere else in the meantime so it doesn't cause other people any trouble"

Jungkook: "oh right, i'm sorry for that, i'll take off in just a few minutes, can my car perhaps stay in here until then? i'll take the responsibility if any trouble comes up"

why did he do that? He could just simply park his car in my garage... perhaps he's too disgusted to even park his car in my garage.

but what the fuck am i going to do now...?

right when i was panicking and thinking of what i should do to prevent myself from having a disgusting impression infront of kook, i heard a knock on my room's door. what? who could it be...

as i was lost in my own world of chaotic thoughts, my eyes unintentionally landed over to where Kook was sanding... he... he isn't there!

i immediately moved my head back to my door which was being knocked

"what the fuck" i mumbled.

i started panicking and looking for something to cover myself with, since i was still fully covered in blood. luckily, i had a fluffy jacket in my closet that i've stopped wearing since months ago... can't quite remember why, because the only thing that was in my mind was that i had to hide my psycho self from kook.

i took a huge step and was facing my door. i gave out a huge sigh before grabbing my handle and twisting it... i hope this doesn't go wrong

i grabbed my door handle, ready to twist it.

3... 2... 1...

shit.

-

So... hi🤡 i had this chapter half completed in my drafts for like 2 weeks and i finally finished it i- well anyways, SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER KSHSJSHSJ😭 i swear to god, i keep planning that i'll make jimin's entry in these chapters but i never really end up doing it like- I WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE JIMINS ENTRY IN THE SECOND CHAPTER 😭 anywaysssss how yall doing? Did yall watch bts' MMA and MAMA performance?😳 THE JIKOOK INTRO IN BLACK SWAN WAS SO MAGESTIC OMG JSHSJZH. i'm telling you i'll never stop talking about it, it was really THAT beautiful 😭 anyways i'm talking too much, i hope yall enjoyed this short ass chapter🤡 also, i hope you have/had a nice day🥺🥺🥺

Word count: 535
instagram: @/lvvlypjmin