15 Minutes, 30 Days (LH)

Let's think of a prom night. Dim lights everywhere, ball gowns crawling on the marble floor, foods on catering, tasty wines, revealing shoulders, handsome boys, masquerade themed. What else? That was her life before moving to Australia. She and her friends talk barely. And because of that stupid deal of her friends, her life became a sort of mess. And she's not blaming them. She got this phone, well basicaly an iPhone, it has this thing called 'Set As Wallpaper' right? She used the picture of this handsome looking guy but his back was showing so she intended to know his name. She'd seen him so many times in that prom but he does know his name. She has this huge crush on him fom 4 years ago now she's in collage, her friends said, "You should be using that wallpaper for 15 minutes and be with him for 30 days." She kept on doing things handled by her friends maybe because she's always been the sloppiest in their group. They're called '16th Rule'. She used to play bass ang sings too. Will she surrender and take the deal last for months?

©Copyrights 2015

NO PART OF THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR.

--Kinah--

I WILL JUST TELL YOU GUYS THAT I HAVE REWRITTEN THIS SHORT MESSAGE OF MINE, THO.