I.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞༺✦✮✦༻∞༺✦✮✦༻∞༺✧Life in Artemyra is pretty boring

Life in Artemyra is pretty boring. No one was allowed in and a select few were allowed out. You were not one of those people. You were a simple boy who followed the orders of many women.

Taking a job of picking out gems from meat and working at the Red-Light District. The job was simple fawning over the pretty women as they entered rooms. Your life was simple.

However you always felt yourself yearning for more. 'What was it like out of Artemyra?' 'Did people look different?' The content of Artemyra was pretty filtered. Only giving basic knowledge of what the outside was. There was little information on Big Cities like Reim.

Wandering around Artemyra's Archive brushing your fingers along the scrolls and humming a small tune. "What will I read today?" You thought to yourself. Looking at the different colored scrolls you stopped at a green one. "Plants of Nature...hm I'll give it a read"

Sitting down at the table you could overhear women talking, "Did your hear? A group of travelers have been approved to enter." Now that caught your interest. "A traveler? What was she like? Or was it a he?" Questions flooded your brain and you could feel yourself growing giddy with excitement.

Standing abruptly you quickly placed the scroll back in it's shelf and hurried out the doors.
✧༺✦✮✦༻∞༺✦✮✦༻∞༺✦✮✦༻∞༺✧
A/N-It's been a while huh :) I'm sorry for abandoning this book for a while but i simply had no motivation to write and was not happy with the quality of the writing. But here I am! Motivated and writing, sorry for the short first chapter but I really wanted to get this out quick and easy. I hope you enjoy the book ^^