Chapter Twenty-Four: Adrian Calder

Kissing her is quite possibly the most addictive thing in the world. I used to smoke so I have experience with addiction but I can live without that, live without this though, never.

I bite at her soft skin and marvel at her reactions to me. The shivers, the moans, the whimpers, even the goose bumps. "So fucking perfect." I whisper in her ear as he reaches up for me, her mouth searching for mine in a deep kiss, she bites my tongue and I growl at her.

I reach for a condom while she licks and sucks my neck hard enough to leave marks everywhere. Her hands explore down my back, her nails dig into my ass, her fingers caress my dick. I'm ready to explode and I haven't even felt her yet. It's amazing how she can be a shy little sweetheart, can't look people in the eyes but can give and take so much, she's a sex vixen and she knows it.

My heart jumps as she bites down on my bottom lip hard enough to make it bleed and grips at my biceps as I lower myself to press my entire body against her. I slowly push in, knowing that it's been awhile since she's experienced this. She wraps around me and tilts her head back with a loud moan, I manage to coax her head back down so that I can look into her eyes.

They're half closed and coloured with lust, she's panting heavily and lifting her hips enough for me to sink all the way in. I swear at the feeling, she feels fucking perfect and I don't know how long I'll be able to last.

She urges me to move and I do so, she matches each thrust with her own, gyrating in a way that has me suffocating. Her hands move across my shoulders to press into my back while mine drift, one wraps under her thigh to change her position and the other caresses her chest and stomach while she writhes underneath me.

I bite down on her earlobe and she cries out, bringing her hips up harsher to accommodate for my more vicious thrust. I groan against her collarbone as she tangles her fingers in my hair and tugs hard enough for me to feel in but not hard enough to hurt me.

I can feel her tightening around me as she races towards her orgasm so I lift myself to look at her while she comes apart beneath me. I gently pull her lip from between her teeth and she nips at my thumb just as I bud up against her g-spot and have her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She shouts my name and tightens so hard around me that I explode seconds later.

After a few minutes of panting and coaxing her through her orgasm, I get up and get rid of the condom before grabbing a towel and wetting it along with soft lotion. "What are you doing?" She asks sleepily, watching as I clean her up softly and massage the cream into her skin, tickling her gently when I reach her sides.

Once I've done that I drop it back off into the bathroom before cleaning myself up and climbing back into bed with her. She cuddles into my side and sighs, "Hey B?"

"Yes, love."

"What's your real name?" I kiss her gently and brush the hair from her face so that I can actually see her.

"Adrian. Adrian Calder."

---------

I wake up to my fucking phone going off. I swear if Bear tries to call me in for Church I will flip shit. I gently lift Aurora off my chest and lay her on the pillows as I reach for my phone. 'We've just landed at the airport, Adrian! We're headed to the clubhouse now, see you soon!' My eyes widen at the text from my mother.

They never tell me when they're coming to visit until they're here, it's not usually a problem but now that I have Aurora a little bit of warning would be appreciated. I know that as soon as they get to the clubhouse the guys will tell them where I am so my top priority is making sure Rory is up for this.

I reach out and run the back of my hand across her cheek, her eyelids flutter in response but she groans when the sunlight hits her. "What time is it?" She grouches and I tell her that it's just gone nine am.