Chapter Thirty-Five: Aurora Sterling

These raging assholes!

I continue to writhe in his arms as I watch Breaker pass out, wanting to scream and cry, fight my way to his side and put his head in my lap. "Get your filthy fucking hands off of me!" Saviour is just as pissed, her concern on her child as she keeps looking at the door to Romeo's office.

"What are you doing, Riot?" Bear is trying to be diplomatic but I can see him shaking. Lexie still has a gun to her head and Riot's other hand is pretty preoccupied with Lexie's body. Groping her as she is restrained, there's literally nothing she can do with a gun pressed to her temple.

"Well I figured I'll take over your club, use all your women for fun, dispose of the kids of course. I'm sure the system will be happy to take them and kill you. Sound like a plan?"

"You think you'll ever put your dick anywhere near us then you are sorely mistaken. We are loyal to our Riders, you waste of fucking space." Saviour is seething, her teeth gritting and hands flexing. Her husband looks downright psychotic and the only reason they're not fighting is because of the two men guarding the doors to the kids, their orders being to shoot them if anything goes wrong.

"You won't have a choice, my darling. Once I've had my fun I'm sure my men would be quite happy to take over. Rocker over there has a thing for dark skins." He gestures to a pot bellied, poorly dressed douchebag slouching against the bar with a beer in his hands. He's obviously referencing Marielle, who is relatively relaxed considering the situation. Her eyes are flicking between her husband and Romeo's door.

"I'm sure he couldn't inflict any worse than my past encounter, doesn't mean I won't put up a fight."

"He's a lot bigger than you, you're a woman as well, you can't fight."

"My best friend and my husband are bikers, you absolute dipshit, I can handle myself. I'll show you if you get your overgrown man child to release me." Marielle is being held by some weirdo who does actually look like a child, with a baby face and odd body, he is really fucking creepy. 

But hey, props to her, she's brave.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that offer once I've tarnished your Queen." He seems excited at the prospect of getting off with the Queen. I would be shitting myself if Bear's sharp glare was focused on me but Riot seems to shrug it off.

"No matter what you do to me, I will stay loyal to my President and my club." Lexie growls, her eyes turning sharp and her entire body coiling in expectation. Riot gets angry and throws her to the ground, I launch myself out of the grip of my idiot and kick him in the balls for disrespecting my Queen.

"You bitch!" He roars, reaching for me and tugging my hair so that I look at him. "Do you know who I am?" He continues.

"I do, I just don't care. You are a poor excuse of a man and a President. You can break in and pretend to be powerful and smart and all fucking knowing but in the end you will never live up to Bear's legacy. You will never control this club and you will never be a true Rider. So beat on us all you want, use women to control the men, act like you're better than us for all I care but you better remember that no matter what, you are a fucking coward and if you lay another hand on our Queen, I will not be responsible for my actions."

He growls close to my face and throws me back to my captor, who drags me behind the bar away from everyone else. Probably the stupidest idea they've had all night. The thing is Romeo's door is electric, don't ask me why or how, I just remember Hunter getting locked in there the other day because of the way the door works.

Only Romeo really knows how it works, all I know is that when there is no power going to it, it doesn't open. And behind this bar is the fuse box. If I can switch off the right panel, stopping them from getting to the kids means we can fight without worrying they'll be harmed. Plus when the guards realise they can't get into the office, they're gonna join the fight.