𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
the smile of a baby is worth a living
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Two Weeks Later]

After pumping milk, I walked out of my bedroom and went to the living room. Ahreum and eomma were in the living room, looking after Ji-na, Jun-seo, and Jun-ha.

"Have you pumped enough milk?" Ahreum asked.

I nodded while pushing my stranded hair to the back. I walk to the kitchen and put the four bottles of milk in the refrigerator.

"Mia, do you want to eat now?" eomma asked.

"Ani. I'll washup first. Another 30 minutes like that," I said.

"Okay. I'll heat the foods first," eomma said.

"Nae," I nodded and I walked to the crib where Jun-ha and Jun-seo were placed.

Both of them were sleeping quietly. Both in their swaddle. Oh god, I'm so tired but looking at them sleeping makes me forget about all the tiredness they've pulled me to go through.

"Do you need anything? You look really tired," Ahreum said.

"Ah, I'm just so tired," I mumbled.

"Don't worry, Mia. You'll get used to it," Ahreum patted my shoulder. I smiled.

"Go get ready to go to the doctor," she said. I nodded and walk back to my bedroom.

I exhaled as I entered my bedroom. It's been a tough two weeks. This is just two weeks. When Ahreum just had Ji-na, it was over one month.

Until now, Ahreum is still waking up at night to feed Ji-na. I told Jin to not stay with me at night because I'm scared, he doesn't have enough sleep.

He's working during the day and needs rest at the night. I don't want to disturb him during the night just to feed Jun-seo and Jun-ha.

Eomma is now staying with me 24 hours since I gave birth. I still can't walk properly without feeling pain. Once I stand up, I rather stand up all the time rather than stand up and then sit down and stand up again.

But the pain was lessening day by day. It made me relieved. The pain wasn't like the first day after I gave birth. It was more painful the days after I gave birth. I couldn't even walk

I'm wearing a corset so I can walk. Without a corset, I wouldn't be able to stand up or walk. I feel like there are bruises and your tummy is swollen.

Usually, when you have a bad cough, your stomach muscle will hurt. The hurt that I'm feeling right now is like that but way more painful.

My belly hasn't gone down yet. It will slowly flatten. My boobs are freaking big right now. Even Seokjin was asking me what happened.

It wasn't swollen. It's funny but I don't want to laugh because my stomach muscle will hurt. Seokjin was freaking out when he realizes that my boobs were bigger than before I gave birth to the twins.

He barely took off his eyes from my boobs when I was breastfeeding the twins. He wanted to have sex but I can't because my vagina hasn't fully recovered.

My vagina was stitched okay? So, I won't be able to do sex in maybe two months until I fully recovered. Jin was really frustrated about it and I was laughing hard at him.

In these two weeks, I didn't go out of the house. Eomma and Ahreum and Jae-hyuk was the one who helped me most of the time. All the time actually.

Last week we went to the doctor to do a checkup and Jae-hyuk helped me, eomma, and the twins to get to the hospital with security.