𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

the morning of the wedding was calmful. sipping hot chocolate and munching on biscuits while feeling that cold breeze in the living room with hwasa is all that i wanted for the morning wedding.

both hwasa and i woke up around 8 am and decided to wash up and then chill while waiting for the production team or whoever comes.

"ah, i'm so nervous", i mumbled as i sip my hot chocolate. hwasa giggled.

"mia, there is only 150 people who will be attending your wedding. not seventy thousand people", she said, comparing to my wedding and my concert.

"yah, that's the thing. that's the problem. see, i'm used to large, huge crowds and now, i can't stand in front of a small crowd because i can see like all their faces", i said and cupped my face.

hwasa laughed.

"mia, you know all these people who are coming to your wedding. you shouldn't be nervous, sweetie", hwasa said.

"oh god. this is driving me nuts", i mumbled as cupped my face and chuckled. hwasa put her head on my shoulder.

"you're not gonna leave me alone even after you're married, right?" hwasa asked. i chuckled.

"of course, no. i'm still going to be there for you. don't worry", i patted her thigh as i lean my head on hers that was on my shoulder.

a few seconds of silence, i asked, "do you think i'll be a good wife to seokjin?"

"he wouldn't propose to you if he doesn't think you can be a good wife", hwasa replied.

"i just get a feeling that i am not a good mother neither a good girlfriend, fiancée or wife", i said.

"yeonnie, you're the most caring and humble person i've ever met and you're my dongsaeng. you've been in seoul since you were 11 years old and now, you are 24 years old, international age," hwasa said.

"i've known you for 13 years and you are really kind. you are the best friend i could ever asked for and you are perfect in my eyes and your fans. you have all that people want",

"you paved the way especially for asian women to go to western countries. you won the grammy once and that was amazing. you were the first asian woman to win that thing",

"you're just thinking a lot. you're doing great. so great", hwasa said, patting my arm, supporting me.

i exhaled and smiled. i will try my best to do my job as a wife and a mother of two.

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

as soon as i walked out of my bedroom to change into the wedding dress, the people in my hotel suite gasp and squeal with joys. i grinned as i slowly walked towards the living room.

there were some production team who got this on camera. i chuckled as the staff and family members awed as i walked to the living room.

"you look so beautiful!" they said. i smiled.

"look at you, you're getting married. i'm gonna tear up", ahreum said. the others laughed.