001 😈🔫

Ally's POV

"Hey" a guy with brown hair said to me "hi" I said back throwing him a smile "do you mind if I borrow your phone mine died and I need to call my sister" he looked worried so I let him use my phone

After a while he came back and gave me my phone back "thank you have a nice day" he said smiling then walking away to his car.

It was late at night and I was walking back from getting ice cream, yea Ik your getting ice cream by yourself what a weirdo but I just got in a argument with my best friend....well ex best friend so I'm allowed. I was walking down my street almost at my apartment when I felt someone grab me, they threw me in a black van. They had masks on so I couldn't see there faces "where are you taking me" I said looking around, there were 6 more girls in there with me they were all crying "shut up" the guy with the red ski mask on said "where am I" I said freaking out "stfu or else" I shut up real quick I was so scared I didn't want to die from someone I always wanted to control when I die.

I was dragged out the van and into a house along with the 6 other girls, they took us into a room with nothing all the girls were either crying or screaming. I just sat in the Corner watching every girl cry. Your probably wondering why I'm not crying, well because I'm not staying here I'm leaving.

After a while a guy came in, he was really tall and buff he was wearing a suit with a ear price in "ok so is there a Zoey and a Ally" my heart started beating fast, the zoey girl definitely looked mean I'm gonna ignore her I don't wanna start anything here.

Me and zoey followed the guy, we were walking down a hallway when a girl was on her phone bumped into me, she was small and petite just like me she had brown long hair "omg I'm so sorry I should have been watching where I was going I'm sorry" I said picking up her phone and handing it to her. She looked like she just seen a ghost "your actually nice" she said shocked "what" I asked confused "oh I'm sorry it's just most girls here are bitches but not you" she said smiling at me I smiled back "let's go" the guys said "no it's ok I'll take her" the brown haired girl said motioning the guy to continue walking he did as she said "I'm Nessa by the way" she said I smiled "I'm ally"

We walked down a hallway and into a room all the way in the back, there were a bunch of guys they were all in suits, they looked scary I moved closer to Nessa she looked at me and grabbed my hand "hey it's ok" she whispered to me I smiled

"Sit" another brown haired guy said I did as I was told. Nessa walked up to the guy with brown hair and sat on his lap, "why am I here" I said they all looked at me weird. "Shut up" the other guy yelled making me jump a little, he had black hair with blonde tips he had tattoos that were all over his arms. "So your ally" the same guy said looking at me up and down "y-yea I am" I said kinda scared, I looked at nessa and she nodded giving me a it's ok look. "Where am I" I said quieter "yea" the other girl said "we ask the questions around here" he said getting loud again "ok take them to the room" the 1st guy said I got picked up and carried away.

We got throw into a room, I looked up and saw a bunch of beds along with other girls. "Newbies huh" the one girl said laughing I just stood there not saying anything.

A few minutes later a guy comes in "where's the newbie" he was really tall and scary, the girls all pointed to me. Are you serious. He walked over to me and looked at me up and down then licked his lips "your hot baby girl" he said touching my thigh I smacked his hand away, he grabs my throat and chokes me "don't ever do that again you here me u slut" I struggle to take his hand away. He let's go and I fall to the floor I sit in the corner and cry.