007 😈🔫

It was a gun Jaden was shooting him. Every shot I jumped into Jadens arms more and more. The gun shots stop I looked up at Jaden who was looking at the dead bodies on the floor. Should I be sad because people just died. But I'm not sad. I'm happy he's dead. I kinda wish I was the one who did it. Omg wtf is wrong with me. Honey that's you turning into a bad bitch. Periodttt.

"Jay" I said looking up him he looked at me and hugged me tighter "I'm sorry Ik you don't like that but-" "I'm not mad I'm glad you did that" he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. The girl started crying in the corner. Shit. I walked over to her and tried to touch her but she flinched "hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you" she looked up at me She was scared, confused, and sad I could she her pain. "I'm Ally what's your name" I said sitting down In front of her "I-I'm Lexi" she said wiping her tears and getting kind of comfortable with me "that's Nessa, josh, and Jaden" I said pointing to them they waved and Nessa came over and sat next to me "Do you wanna take a shower in my room" Nessa said Lexi nodded.

Nessa took Lexi into her room to take a shower and get cleaned up, josh went into his office that left me and Jaden alone in his office. "Listen Ik your mad at me-" "I'm not mad" I made a shocked face "your not" "no you save a girl and stuck up for your self" he said stepping closer to me "uhhh ally" Jaden said nervous "yea jay" "umm you know if you want to leave and go home you can"

Do I even wanna leave. I mean I fell in love with him for fuck sakes. I have nothing at home so why not stay here. But I could leave and Carry on with my life. HAHAHAHAHA. NO FUCKING WAY.

"No" I said Jaden looked shocked "what" he said "I don't wanna leave Nessa or josh or....YOU" I said putting my head down Jaden walked up to me lifting my head up softly "I don't want you to leave me either" she sis looking into my eyes

"I didn't want to admit this but it's time I tell you how I feel.....I need you ally you make me a better person I can't sleep if I don't feel you in my arms I'm scared to lose you I want to be by your side for the rest of my life I will protect you with my life. Ally I Wanna be with you"

Tears were coming out of my eyes "I wanna be with you too jay" I hugged him and he held me for a while til he whispered in my ear "I will protect you with my life" butterfly's were doing back flips in my stomach

We pulled away from the hug and he was still holding onto my waist "I would ask you to b mine right now but I want it to be special" "Jaden it doesn't have to be special as long as I'm with you it's special" (I just cringed 😖) I smiled at him. "It's gonna be special" he said kissing my cheek I blushed. "I need to check on Lexi" I said kissing his cheek "ok I'm gonna work if you need anything ask Peter or me" I nodded then left heading to nessas room with Peter following.

I knocked and Nessa opened the door "hey babes" I said hugging her I saw Lexi wrapped in a towel siting on nessas bed "hey lex how you feeling" I said smiling at her "better" she said smiling back "I need to get her clothes but josh won't give me his credit card" she said rolling her eyes I laughed "ok I'll ask jay for his" nessa jumped up and down "what's going on with you too" nessa said "omg ok so guess what just happened" "what" I told Nessa and Lexi everything that happened.

"Omg yay my babes is getting a Babe" I laughed "this is really shocking Jaden never has fallen for a girl he never even dated a girl" I was shocked "so Im going to be his first girl friend" Nessa nodded "omg that's crazy" I said in disbelief.

I knocked on Jadens office door "come in" he said I walked in "hey sorry for bugging you but uhhh do u have a credit card?" I ask "yea you want it" he asked "yea I wanted to get Lexi clothes because right now she's naked and she doesn't fit me or nessas clothes" "baby if you ever want my credit card just come get it" "Ik but I don't like spending other people's money" "well that's changing bc my baby will be spoiled" I giggled and grabbed the credit card then kissing Jaden on the cheek  walking back to nessas room.

It's been 2 hrs and me and Lexi bought stuff well mostly me cause after Lexi bought a couple outfits I walked to my room and bought stuff. I was looking for a new pair of heels when Jaden came in "hey beautiful" Jaden said kissing my head "hey jay" I said he looked at the computer revealing my shopping "Oooo you shopping?" He said laying his head into my lap "yea I'm just looking for more shoes" he nodded. "How was work" I asked closing the laptop and playing with Jadens hair "alright ig" he said unsure "what's wrong?" I said worried "nothing baby don't worry about it ok" he said kissing my cheek "ok" I said laying down next to Jaden who wrapped his arms around my waist and falling fast asleep.

What was the problem? Was something about to happen?