014 😈🔫

I woke up to Bella pulling my blanket, I smiled and got out of bed picking Bella up "morning" I said kissing her cheek and walking to the kitchen where Abby is sitting. Great.

"Can I have apple juice pwease" Bella asked "of course" I said grabbing her cup and filling it with apple juice, "here baby" I said handing her her cup she grabbed it and ran off to the bedroom again I laughed at her silliness. "You know she's not your "baby" she's mine" Abby said giving me a death stare "well you had your chance so leave her alone" I said grabbing cereal and going to the bedroom.

I walked in and saw Jaden on the phone and Bella talking to Jaden and who ever was on the phone. I walked over to them and sat next to Jaden and pulled Bella onto my lap, she looked at me and smiled

"Hey baby" Jaden whispered then pecked my lips then returned to his phone call. I sat there and played with Bella until Jaden started to get a little loud with his phone call.

Ik I shouldn't be eves dropping but come on he's sitting right there why not listen.

"No! I said not yet........I need you to find her dad........find something mark.........no were coming home in 2 days.......I'm not coming in mark so either they come here or nothing.......I don't want to work for the next 2 days.......Bc I want to spend time with her........bye" Jaden ended the call and ran his hands through his hair then looked up at me and smiled

He moved down to the floor and sat beside me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "You ok?" I ask kissing his head

He looked up at me and sighed "yes" he said lying, why is he lying??

"You sure?" I ask again hoping he will say the truth "yea baby I'm ok" he kissed my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder again

I continued to play with Bella, Jaden started playing too. Soon enough it was 5 time for dinner. I stood up and Jaden picked Bella up we walked into the kitchen to see everyone sitting around the table talking.

"Hey guys what we doing for dinner?" I ask Jaden sits next to Nessa and Nessa takes Bella and they start playing. "I say we go out to a restaurant" josh says not leaving his eyes from Nessa a smile forms on his lips slowly.

Josh is still deeply in love with Nessa and so is Nessa but there too stubborn to come together by them self.

"Ok that works" Addison said as she grabbed bryces hand from under the table.

I look at abbys direction and she's staring at Jaden with her short shirt that comes to her under boob and her low cut shirt that shows a lot of her cleavage, she has on short shorts that are black.

Jadens POV

I'm sitting at the table and Abby is across from me and I feel her touch my leg, I look up at her and she pushes up her saggy ass boobs and winks at me, I roll my eyes and look at Ally and I see her looking at Abby and I can tell she's jealous bc ...

I'm sitting at the table and Abby is across from me and I feel her touch my leg, I look up at her and she pushes up her saggy ass boobs and winks at me, I roll my eyes and look at Ally and I see her looking at Abby and I can tell she's jealous bc she has this look in her eyes when ever she's jealous and she has her arms crossed