006 😈🔫

I feel the guy let go of my I fall to the floor and burry my head into my legs and cry. I hear a drop and look up and see the guy on the floor and Jaden at the door with the gun. He killed him. Be great full it wasn't you.

"J-Jaden" I said crying "baby I'm so sorry I wasn't here" Jaden said hugging me "y-you killed h-him" I said crying "ok baby but I had to he was bad" he said kissing my head "are t-they g-gone" "yes baby there gone your safe I'm not gonna leave you ever again" "p-promise" "I promise"

I woke up with my head laying on jadens chest "you ok?" Jaden said "yea where are we" I asked looking around "were in the guest" "oh ok" "oh and Nessa wants to see you so let's go to joshs room" I nodded

We walked into nessas room and she was laying in her bed with josh "awww baby come here" Nessa said opening up her arms I laid with her "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you I thought Jaden would of came as soon as I left" she said hugging me "It's fine" I say "wanna watch a movie" I nod "ok let's go" we get up an go into the movie room Jaden and josh had to work so things out.

Soon Jaden and josh were done with there work and came back. Jaden laid down with me and cuddled up to me "you ok princess" Jaden said "yea I'm fine" I lied I was so scared. "Ok tell me if your not" I nodded. Nessa and josh were asleep and Jaden was asleep, I started shaking thinking about what happened I was really scared. I felt Jaden hug me tighter and kiss my head "baby u ok? are you cold?" "No" "what's wrong" Jaden said sitting up "nothing I'm fine" "princess Ik ur not fine tell me what's wrong please I wanna help" I hesitated to tell him but I did "I-I'm scared" I said with a tear rolling down my face Jaden hugged me and wiped my tear "it's ok ur safe I promise I won't let nothing happen to you I promise" Jaden said "I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU" Jaden said hugging me tighter. I smiled. He's warm body made me feel safe.

I woke up to Jaden getting dressed I sat up and stared at him "what's up princess" Jaden said smirking "we going to your job" I ask "yup I asked Nessa to buy u clothes so there in the 1 closet" he said kissing my head. Fuck he keeps kissing my head or cheek. "Ok" I got up and opened the closet and saw a whole bunch of girl stuff "is this all mine" I asked "yup" I hugged Jaden he kissed my cheek "thank you" "np princess". butterflies.

I changed then walked out the door with Jaden going to his office. Jaden sits down and pulls me onto his lap I giggle. "Your cute you know that" bitch butterflies doing back flips. "Ik I've been told" I say he laughs "ur beautiful" Jaden said smiling looking into my eyes. I blush "thank you"

Thank you really bitch ur so fucking stupid. I'm nervous ok. Whatever

Jaden laughs. "Bro" josh said trying to get jadens attention "wtf do you want" hands said annoyed "Kevin is coming" josh said jaden rolled his eyes "of course he just bought a girl wtf else does he want" Jaden said throwing his head back, I tried calming him down by tracing his butterfly tattoo. He looked up at me and kissed my cheek. OMG kiss me on my fucking lips not my cheek. Damn.

The Kevin dude walked in his eyes darted towards me, he looked at me up and down licking his lips "wtf do you want Kevin" Jaden said stand in the way of Kevin's view. Kevin laughed "I want someone better that girl is ugly and she doesn't let me do shit" he said throwing a little girl on the floor she looked about 12 Ik 12 I'm gonna beat jadens ass.

The little girl had brown hair she had green eyes that were really pretty she was crying I felt really bad for her I don't want her to go with them.

"Well dude wtf u want me to do about it" josh said crossing his arms "take her in exchange for her" Kevin said pointing to me "No" Jaden said quickly "why not she's hot like damn where did you find her Jaden you scored" he said looking at me o looked down and Jaden looked at me "1( because she's mine 2( yea she is hot and that's the last time you call her that" Jaden says firm and serious

"What ever but I don't want this slut" My heart broke for her as she cried some more. I couldn't take it anymore he was calling her fat and ugly and a slut I just couldn't sit there anymore so I finally spoke up. "Stop calling her that you ignorant dick" I said crossing my arms and stepping forward "wtf did you just call me you slu-" "don't finish that either" I said stepping even closer to him

"I told you to stop calling her that she is not fat she is beautiful and she is not a slut if anything ur the slut for forcing a under aged girl to fuck you beacuse your ass is horny" I said now in his face "you better get your worthless bitch before I do" Kevin said looking at Jaden then me "wtf did I te-" "Don't talk to her like that before you get your ass beat. Come on baby" Jaden said grabbing me and pulling me back. Did he just call me baby. In front of people. OMFG. Chill.

"No jay you can't let him take her she's.....how old are u" I said to Jaden before turning and asking the girl "I-I'm 12" my eyes went wide along with nessas "Jaden she fucking 12" I said about to cry "ok ok baby don't cry" he said to me "get out" Jaden said to Kevin and his men. Kevin was about to grab the girl "NO!! Leave her alone" I said grabbing the girl "fuck off slut" he yelled at me "baby come here" Jaden said stern I gave him a confusing look then pulled the girl into the corner by me and Jaden then went over to Jaden who hugged me with one hand and pushing my head into his chest. Wtf is he- BANG BANG