003 😈🔫

A/n: Ik this story moves fast but bare with me I have no idea what I'm doing  🤣

"Hey ness" I said sitting down next to her on her bed "hey babe how are you feeling" "I'm confused" "about what" Nessa said scrolling through her phone "Jaden says that I was gonna be sold but then he changed his mind but now won't tell me why" I said throwing my head back, Nessa laughs "what" I ask looking at her "jadens is definitely confusing but he has never done this before" Nessa said shutting off her phone "wdym" I questioned "he has never acted like idk nice to a girl" she said laughing "oh"

I was just cuddling up with Nessa looking at her phone while she scrolled through a shopping website. "Hey babe- oh hey ally" josh said walking into the room "oh I'm sorry I can leave" I said starting to get up "your good" josh says laughing, I lay back down with Nessa looking at her phone again. Josh changes in the bathroom then comes out on sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

Someone knocked on the door and josh answered it, Jaden came walking in "is she in here" Jaden said he was wearing grey sweats with no shirt. Damn his abs are really showing. I started at Jaden then got interrupted by Jaden picking me up bridal style "what are you doing" I said looking into his gorgeous eyes "shhhh butterfly go to sleep" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my head in the crook of his neck, I fell asleep immediately.

Jadens POV

All throughout my meeting I couldn't stop thinking about ally, and I had no idea why.

Jaden now come on you obviously like her. No. Yup why else do u get the urge to protect her from everything. Bc I'm a nice person. Now come on me and you both know you like her. Maybe. No. I don't date or catch feelings. Maybe I do. Yes you do. Protect her Jaden don't let anything happen to her you will never forgive yourself. Ik.

"You ok Mr.Hossler" Alex asked me "yea I'm fine. Cancel my last meeting" I said standing up leaving the room "will do sir" Alex said

I quickly changed then looked everywhere for ally but I couldn't find her i decided to check josh and Nessas room. "Is she in here" I asked josh "yea she's almost asleep though" josh said to me, I walked over to her and saw her cuddled up to Nessa cutely, I smiled and picked her up "what are you doing" she asked confused "shhh butterfly go to sleep" she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck and putting her head into my neck. "Thanks dude" Josh nodded and winked I rolled my eyes and took ally to my room.

I laid her down on my bed I remembered she was wear jeans and a crop top

Don't you dare change her. Just do it. No don't. Then what do I do. Ask nessa to do it

I took out my hoodie and called Nessa to my room. I soon heard a knock I opened it and saw Nessa "what's up" she asked "can you umm change ally" "is "The Jaden Hossler" falling in love" she says winking at me "just change her plz" Nessa nodded and I left the room.

I came back in and she was still sleeping but she was curled up into a ball "oh uhhh thanks" "yup" she left. I turned my attention back to ally. She looked so cute curled up in my sweat shirt that was long on her because of her height. I laid next to her and looked at the ceiling then closing my eyes. I felt a tiny body snuggle up onto me, I looked over and saw ally. She's so fucking cute wtf. I put my arm around her and let her cuddle up to me. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

Mafia KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara