CHAPTER 2-3: The Lone Wolf's Woes

⚠️ TRIGGER / CONTENT WARNING

This chapter contains explicit sex scenes that may be inappropriate to some readers.

ON TERMINOLOGIES:

Meanings of words/phrases with a (*) can be found in the Glossary of Mafia-Related Terminology.

Chapter 2-3's Umore are:

Passion by RAC, Louis the Child

Let's Fall in Love for the Night by FINNEAS

Second Best by Younger Hunger

Link to the Spotify playlist: https://tinyurl.com/yyj9cx5q

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Half an hour went by, and then another. Time seemed to have no meaning when a man like Silvio Masconi holds Gianni with gentle roughness – if there was such a thing.

Or perhaps this was just another night of mindless fucking.

The Lone Wolf cursed himself for not being able to think straight. His brain turned to mush. Silvio's mouth, his kisses, his hands, his cock, were sending wild signals throughout his body. And when he came to, he found himself flat on his back and under Silvio, right on his bed. When the man had moved him from the couch, he really could not recall.

Gianni groaned in frustration as he wrapped his arms around Silvio's neck, his strong legs settling on the other's hips. His muscles tightened even more around Silvio, nearly strangling his length with the strength of his desire.

"Hey, are you with me now?" Silvio muttered, feeling the other's wetness increasing. "Should we stop?"

Gianni shook his head as he gave a little moan in the back of his throat. "No. Keep... Keep going."

Once again, the Lone Wolf was set ablaze. And the more Silvio pumped him, the more he needed him.

The made-man moved with him in bruising thrusts, meeting the other's hips as Gianni clawed at his shoulders and back. His moans and gasps filled Silvio's ears, making him harder, urging him to ram himself as deep into the man's heated core as he could.

He ran his tongue over the skin behind Gianni's ear. "I'm – I'm about to come."

Gianni responded with a soft moan, twitching his muscles around the other's hard flesh.

Silvio grunted. "Ah, fuck." He pulled out of Gianni as he squirted thick, white mess onto the other's thighs, groaning as it exploded from him hot and wet, all over Gianni.

Gianni looked at him languorously, watching Silvio pump himself, squeezing every last drop of his release.

"Hey... you can always come inside me," he said pensively. He put his hands on the made-man's hips, pulling him closer. "You can't possibly get me pregnant, Mr. Beta. What's there to worry about?"

The Lone Wolf's words were like a knife stabbing into his chest. Sometimes, his words can be hurtful. But what makes things worse for Silvio, is that Gianni doesn't even realize how cruel his words can be.

Then again, he had no right to feel that way.

Frowning, he grabbed Gianni by his chin. "Just so you know, I already came inside you. Twice." With his arms, he pushed himself off the other and rolled over, laying down beside Gianni. "Take some morning-after pills at least. Even if I'm 'just a Beta', I can still get you knocked up. Can't be too careful now, can we?"