Shubman Gill 🥀

Shubman's POV
"And thats a huge six by Shubman Gill!! India won the series!! Congratulations to all the players" said the commentator on the microphone. The whole stadium was shouting my name.. I was so beyond happy. All ny teammates came running towards me.. all engulfing me in a hug. That moment was iconic.
After the giving away of trophy I went to the stands to meet my family. Everyone was there... My dad, my mom, my di except one.. My Wife. Y/n. Its been so long I have seen her. She is in the borders. There for our country. Fighting day and night for all of us to be safe. I miss her everyday but I cannot stop her from doing her job. That wouldn't be right. I am happy that we both do something for our country in our own way. But still I wish I could see her in this happy moment. Leaving the thought aside I went and touched my parents' feet and hugged my sister.
" Uska call aya?" I asked Shahneel di. She nodded her head in disagreement.
I left a sigh. That's okay. Maybe she is busy. Baadme call karlunga usse.
After celebration with the team I went home. Yes to Y/n and My home. Where i am for now alone. As soon as I opened the door to enter my eyes couldn't believe what I saw. The whole living room and dining hall was decorated with candles. And there stood my Love. My life. My Everything. My Y/n. My eyes filled with tears while i dropped my bags and run upto her and hugged her. I missed hugging her. I missed her perfume. I missed her soft touch. I missed her.
Y/n's POV
Shubman engulfed me in a hug. I missed him so much. I was crying. I was crying of happiness. Finally.
"Congratulations Mr.Gill. You played damn well!" I whispered in his ear. He smiled and muffled a Thank You Miss. I missed his voice too. After that we broke the hug. His face was glowing with happiness. My happy baby.
" Tum match dekhne kyun nhi aye?" he asked. I let out a small laugh and said " Agar mein match dekhne aate toh tumhe surprise kaise karti buddhu!" .
" Tum mujhe Buddhu bulana bandh karo please.. i hate it!!" Shubman said like a baby frowning. He looked so cute.
" Hahaha Kabhi nhi. You are my Buddhu!!" I said while running away.
After running in the whole house he finally caught me and we both fell over the couch. I was on top of him. We were engrossed in each others' eyes when i broke the silence and said "I love you my Buddhu". He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered " I love you too Y/n".
___________________________________
Hey guys! This is my first ever writing. I hope you guys like it❤️
Don't forget to click on the star button and also don't forget to comment.
Love,
Aratrika <3