Shubman Gill & Kamlesh Nagarkoti 🥀 ( Part I)

This is gonna be a long one as this one contains two stories incorporated together! Hope you enjoy! Also it is gonna be a mini series!♥
______________________________________
Y/n's POV~
"Ha Di! Kiya aapki Shaadi fixed ho Gaye? Ha ofcourse.. ha ha Sanjana Ko bhi laungi.. sure.. thik hai di! See ya soon! Can't wait!" Shahneel Di was our senior in College. She passed out last year. Sanjana and me are in 3rd year now.
I was squealing! I quickly dialled my bestie Sanjana's number.
"Oye! Sanju! Sun!" I shouted over the phone. "Aree ha bol! Chilla kyun rhe hai?" Sanjana asked annoyed. "Aree Shahneel Di ki shaadi fixed ho Gaye hai! And hume waha jana hai!
"KYAAAA SACCHI?!!!" Sanjana literally shouted !
"Yes baba I am saying the truth"
"Okay kab jana hai?" "Next week to Chandigarh pohouchna hai" "Okay! Chal mein rakhti hu! I am searching for outfits! Byeee" she cut the call super excited.
~ One Week Later~
One week got over within what felt like seconds. We were at the airport ready to board the plane.
Shubman's POV~
"Nagarpalika!!! Ooyeee!! Sunn Zara!!"
"Ha yaar bol" Kamlesh said. "Mere Dil ki shaadi hai and you are coming with me to Chandigarh!"
"Chal thik hai! Chalenge!"
"Ek hafte mein hai.. last practice session ke Baad chalenge" "yes ! Okay!"
~One week later for Shubman~
We reached home and we're greeted by my parents and di. I took their blessings and went inside my home. Kamlesh would be staying with me in my room. Evening mein do guest aane wale hai maa ne bola.. but I wonder who they are gonna be.
In the evening, mein aur Kamlesh khare the ghar andar Valle ho ke. Kiya kaam kare nhi pata XD.
Suddenly I was two girls coming towards us and was suddenly engulfed by Shahneel Di in a hug.. "Shahneel Di ke dost honge shayad" I thought to myself. I eyes was struck in a girl wearing on Shahneel Di's left. I turned to look at Kamlesh only to see him staring towards the other girl.. "Kamlesh Ko 440 volts lag gaye lagta hai" I mentally laughed. But I on the other side was also staring at the other girl. I really need to catch up with her and know her name atleast.
Y/n's POV~
We finally reached Chandigarh and went to Shahneel Di's house. We were greeted by Uncle and Aunty. They were so sweet to us. As we were lead inside we were engulfed in a bone crashing hug by Shahneel Di. As we broke the hug I saw two guys staring at us. I immediately recognised one of them who was staring straight towards me. "Wait what?! Shubman Gill?! What is he doing here? And that- that is Kamlesh Nagarkoti! Sanjana is crazy for him! What are they doing here? And why is Shubman staring at me ?! I am gonna die rn!  No! Y/n stop the Fangirling inside you! " I slapped myself mentally. I was Sanjana blankly staring at Kamlesh too.
Shahneel Di slowly took us in front of Shubman and Kamlesh. OMG- what was she doing?
"Ye mera bhai hai Shubman aur ye uska dost Kamlesh."
"Sh*t what?! Shubman was her freaking brother?! What?!" I looked towards Sanjana and she was already staring at like giving me a "let us go to our room and see what happens to you" look. OKAY- this was gonna be a long wedding ceremony....
______________________________________
Hey guys ! So it was the first part of the mini series! I hope you all liked it! Also my bestie sanjanavohra is there throughout the imagine ( mini series) opposite to Kamlesh. Don't forget to like and comment! Stay tuned for the next part!
Love you all!
Merry Christmas ☃️
- Aratrika <3