Abhishek Sharma 🥀

Abhishek's POV
I was walking through the hallway of th hotel to go to my bro Kamlesh's room. He was there with his girlfriend Sanjana. She is a really good person and i am so real happy for Kamlesh. I hope i also get one nice woman like Sanjana in my life. I was brought out of my thoughts. A sudden crash.
We both landed on the floor.
"S*it .. i am sorry" I mumbled feeling extremely sorry.
"Its okay. Not a problem." It was a girl.Her voice sounded like a melody. I helped her to get up from the floor.
" I am extremely sorry I should have seen" I said again. "Aree its fin..." with this she went speechless.
" You are Abhishek Sharma!! OMG!" she freaked out.
"Umm..hi" that's all i could say.She was continuously apologizing for that crash.
"Aree its alright.. aisa hota hai umm.." "Y/n" she said.
"Hm.. aree its alright.. aisa hota hai" I  repeated again while smiling.
"Umm i should get going.. mera phone? mera phone kaha gaya ab!!?" I started freaking out as phone was on the most integral part of my life!!
"Ha sure.. and I also can't find my phone" she said!
"Aree wo raha!! Mil gaya.. hey we both have a same phone!!" She said while blushing because she got embarrassed of how she reacted. I felt it cute.
We both picked up the nearest phones and bidded goodbye. Then i went to Kamlesh's room.
Y/n's POV
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! I MET ABHISHEK FREAKING SHARMA! MY CRUSH ABHISHEK SHARMA!
I need to tell it to Sania!! Yes! Every detail.
Just when I clicked to open the phone I didn't recognise my Phone Lock Screen.
"Sh*t! we had the same phones! Did it get exchanged? Of course it did! Stupid me! but What if he sees my phone. The lock screen! Its his picture there! he would surely think me as a jerk! What an impression Y/n ! Great!" I thought to myself!
Now i need to find his room!
Abhishek's POV
This isn't my phone! this is Y/n's ! Wth! it got exchanged. Now i needed to find her.
I said Kamlesh and Sanjana about it and they decided to find her together with me.
"Chalo guys! mein iss raste mein jaati hu, tum uss raaste and tum uss mein" Sanjana explained the two of us.
I had told the both of them what she was wearing so that it was easy to identify.
Sanjana's POV
I was searching in the lobby when i found a gir exactly wearing the same clothes as Abhishek told.Yes! thats Abhishek's phone in her hand. "Hey ! You are Y/n right?" I asked. "Yes, but how did you know me?" she asked back.
" Actually Abhishek, my boyfriend Kamlesh and me are searching for his own and Abhay said we can get it from you." I explained her.
"Yes. His phone is with me. please say mine is with him" She said . "Yes it is. Ab chale? "
" Waise you are exactly the same as Abhay described to me. He observed you good" I had a smirk on my face knowing that she was confused and that Abhishek and she had a chance. We soon reached the place and i called Kamlesh. "Ha Aao. Mujhe Y/n mil gaye!"
Abhishek's POV
Sanjana found Y/n. I was happy to see her again.
We saw them and I handed her the phone back and she did the same.
She was about to leave when Sanjana said " Waise we should hangout sometime. What do you think Abhay?" She asked with a smirk in her face and i know exactly what she meant. That is not that bad although.

SEVEN YEARS LATER
(Still Abhishek's POV)
" Abhay tum tumhare phone bhul gaye! Phirse!" Y/n Shouted!
" Ye mera he phone hai na?" I asked laughing to her.
" Ha baba tumhara he hai" She said.
"Thank God hamara phone exchange ho gaya tha saat saal pehele." She added.
" Ha baby sachme. Otherwise i wouldn't be this happy today" I kissed her forehead.
"Thik hai chalo.. ab jao, warna late ho jayoge!" She laughed.
Well you guys must think what happened. So, after Sanjana asked Y/n to hangout with us we became very close friends and as destined we fell in love with each other. Now we are married to each other and we couldn't be anymore happy. All thanks to the phone exchange incident. Also Sanjana and Kamlesh had supported us throughout. Our families are all good about us. They all love both of us .Everything is just. EVERYTHING IS JUST PERFECT WITH HER!
______________________________________
Hey guys! So today's chapter was of Abhishek! I hope you guys like it.
And.. And.. And.. How can I forget! Here is a small cameo of my babe sanjanavohra ! She is an amazing person! Make sure to follow her and read her books.❤️🥀
Make sure to give this chapter a like, also comment! And don't forget to follow me! Happy Diwali and Also A very happy children's day!❤️✨
Stay tuned for tomorrow! Shubman's chapter!❤️
I love you all!❤️
Aratrika<3