Abhishek Sharma 🥀

(This one shot is full on Y/n's POV)
Y/n's POV
I was looking towards a girl Abhishek was looking at. Yes, Abhishek. Abhishek Sharma. I was best friends with him. I am friends with him since class 1. We did everything together. So enough of past.. let's come to this scenario. He was continuously staring towards a girl. Tbh I was getting so jealous.. OOO maine bola nhi na! Silly me! I had a crush on Abhishek since day one. Like a literal crunch on my best friend. 😂
"Aree Abhay! Kiya tabse taarhe ja rhe ho uss ladki Ko.." I said
"Aree she is beautiful and so hot yaar" Abhay said. "Ha ha tumhe to sab hot lagte hai!"
"Accha Kiya wo ladha uss ladki ka boyfriend hai?" I said after I saw a guy coming towards that girl and pecking on her cheeks. "Ha shayad.." Abhay frowned which made me burst out laughing. 
"Accha suno na.. mujhe tumhe kuch bolna hai" Abhay said all of a sudden.
"Ha bolo na"
"Y/n I have liked you since we first met. Main tumhe kabhi bol nahi paya but yes. I have liked you ever since that day." Abhay said and I was so surprised that I couldn't even speak.
Suddenly Abhay busted out laughing. I was so confused. "Tumhe tumhara face dekhna chahiye tha.. kiya halat ho Gaya tha.. I was just joking pagal" Abhay said.
"Kyun Kiya tumne aisa Abhay!!" I thought to myself.  I just got up and went out of the cafe in spite Abhishek calling me continuously.
"Aree Y/n Kiya ho Gaya!! Itna gussa Kyun kar rhe ho?" Abhay was literally Pissed.
"Maine kiya Kia? Jo kiya tumne kiya! Kyun Abhay? Kyun? Ye karna zaroori tha!" I shouted pissed at his hella joke. I literally hurt me. It really hurts when you find a person you like doesn't like you but pretends it to fool around.
"Aree wo toh just.." I cut him off " Kiya wo just?! Tumhe pata bhi hai jo tumhare liye joke tha that means so much to me. I have liked you since day one Abhay. I didn't tell you coz I didn't want to destroy our friendship. Today when you were playing that horrible joke on me I felt so good. I was awestruck ki mein jisko pasand karti tha wo finally mujhe bhi pasand karta hai. And then what you did was just prank me! Great! Anyways why am I even telling you this. This is enough. I couldn't take it anymore and now I confessed it to you! Damnit!" With that I walked away without Abhay trying to stop me.
~2 weeks later~
It's been 2 weeks since that incident. None of us contacted each other. Tbh I did. I tried calling him , texting him but he won't receive my calls neither reply to my texts.
"Tune usse baat ki?" Komal di asked. She was like my best friend.
"Baat toh durr ki baat hai.. mile tak nahi.. wo mera phone nhi utha raha.. neither he is texting back! Ho Kiya gaya hai usse!" I was on the verge of crying. Not seeing him for two freaking weeks was unbearable. I couldn't. Suddenly I can out of my thoughts when Komal di nudged me..
" Tum dono baat karo.. mein thori der baad aati hu" Komal di suddenly said and I realised that we are the only two here. Koye aur bhi tha. I turned around to see Abhay. I literally wanted to hug him but I couldn't. I stopped myself from doing it.
"Kaise ho tum" he slowly asked.
"Does that even matter to you?" I asked back. " Yes it does" he answered almost immediately. " Why is that so huh? Bara maza aya tha na uss din cafe mein.. tab abhi Kyun?!" I was frustrated.
"IT DOES MATTER TO ME... Coz I love you. I freaking love you Y/n. Iss do weeks ne mujhe samjha diya ki how much I love and adore you. I missed your presence. Please mujhe maaf kardo.. usdin jab tumne cafe mein khudki feelings accept ki thi from that very day I kept thinking. And I finally came to the conclusion that yes.. yes I love you!" He Said. I was almost gonna cry when he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.. I was hugging him after so so so long.  Finally. We broke the hug and when Abhay was say something I literally smashed my lips onto his. That moment was the best moment in my entire lifetime. Nothing could be compared to it. Nothing. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I giggled while asking. "Hein?" He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Just one word Abhay Yes or No"
"Aree. Pagal.. a freaking 100% YES!!" Abhay said.. I was so happy at that moment. Everything was just so perfect. I couldn't have asked any better. ❤️
___________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you guys like it❤️
Don't forget to click on the star button and also don't forget to comment. Stay tuned for the next part i.e. Shubman's One shot!
Love,
Aratrika <3