Shubman Gill 🥀

Shubman's POV
"I shouldn't have talked to her like that. I should have listened to her. How could I ever think that she was dating my best friend Kamlesh?! She doesn't like him. I know for a fact! What got to my mind at that time! Sh*t! I am such a jerk. How could I ever think that! I have hurt her. She didn't deserve it. Thank God I got to know the truth thou. It's all my fault. Mujhe usse aisa nhi bolna chahiye tha. Maybe I got a bit overprotective. WTH Shubman! A bit overprotective! I was so rude to her! I fu*ked up a big chance . I was going to confess my love for her and I myself messed that up!" I thought to myself sitting alone on the beach.  Suddenly I was brought out of my trance by a tap on my shoulder.
Y/n's POV
After Shubman left after the fight I broke down into tears. I have always loved him. And I know for a fact he does that too. But he literally thought I was in love with Kamlesh. No! I was in love with him. With Shubman. I need to say the truth to him. I need to make him know about my love for me. Yes! I need to. I love him and I need to make him understand. I jogged out of my room and went out to look for Shubman. For a fact I knew he hasn't gone far from my house and I knew exactly where he went . The beach. Yes.. that's where we used to spend our time together. Likewise I went there and found Shubman sitting on the sand looking at waves.. I slowly went towards him and tapped on his shoulder.
Shubman's POV
"Y/n , tum yeha kiya kar rahe ho?" I asked surprised.
"Umm.. wo .. I came to explain. I don't wanna lose you Shubman. You got it wrong. Nothing happened. I don't.."
I cut her off by standing and putting my fingers on her lips signalling to shut up.
"Mujhe pata hai Y/n. Mujhe sab pata chal Gaya. I am sorry. Mujhe tumhare upar aise nhi chillana chahiye tha. I am truly sorry" I was so guilty for shouting at her.
"It's okay Shubman. I am really happy that you got to know the truth" she smiled. I was happy. Now it's the time to say her what I feel.
Y/n's POV
"Y/n mujhe tumse kuch kehena hai"
"Ha bolo na" I said. "Pehele promise me that if the feels are not mutual you won't break the friendship with me" he pleaded.
"Areee baba nhi karungi.. ab bata bhi do" I said.
"Y/n..umm... Actually.... God damnit! Y/n I love you! I love you more than anything. I am sorry that I shouted on you but it was because I got really jealous. I am sorry" He said leaving a spellbound.
"Shub.. Shubman.." I held his both hands and finally was able to speak " I love you too!" At this moment we both were smiling, our foreheads resting on each others. It was the best feeling ever. Finally I also confessed my love to my best friend. After that we spent some time at the beach and went back home strolling hand in hand.
______________________________________
Hey guys! So today's chapter was of Shubman! I hope you guys like it.
Make sure to give this chapter a like, also comment! And don't forget to follow me!
Stay tuned for the next one! Abhishek's chapter!❤️
I love you all!❤️
Aratrika<3