Chapter-4

___A/N______

This chapter is from past to present, please keep that in mind.

________________

"Alright ladies remember to stick to the plan, okay, so shall we get this party started?"

"Seriously, be honest with me here Zachry, did you practice saying those lines before?"

"No... Maybe... I just wanted to sound a little cool."

"Don't worry Mickey, we will definitely not make fun of you afterwards."

"Who are you fooling Kathy? I can see you guys are literally cracking up."

"Sorry Zachry, but seriously, lets get over with this now, shall we?"

"Miss Celina you sounded really cool just now."

"Seriously you find my lines funny but why do you think she sounded cool."

"Come on Mickey."

"No seriously I need answers."

*Present Time*

"There was a party organised by the hotel as an apology, though it was only organised for the female group who were robbed, so the men could not attend the party. It was decided that Katherine and Celina were going to attend the party while I join in as a member of the hotel staff."

"That's right, the plan was that we dressed in one of our most good looking clothes and try to investigate through socialising with others and Mekiel went undercover to freely look around the hotel and find evidence."

"So I dressed myself as one of the waiters in the hotel and decided to roam around a little.
For some reason the basement was strictly prohibited for general public, but the staff was allowed to enter the area. I decided to satisfy my curiosity and entered the basement.
The basement had several rooms like compartments filled with luggages. There was another room filled with files with the names of all the female guests of the hotel. Some names were crossed with red in the list. It was very suspicious so I continued my search."

"The hotel staff mist have been filled with perverts." Navia said.

"Yes and also no because what Mekiel forgot to tell you was that back then Vendellin was not only known for it's beautiful handy crafts but also for being the epitome for crime."

"That's..."

Silence~

"So as I walked further into the basement I came across a strange elevator which could probably fit only one person at a time. Now in normal case scenarios this should not be there. So I decided to go down the elevator to the actually basement. Evidently were I had been roaming around all this time was the semi basement. The actual basement did not resemble a normal basement, instead it looked like a luxurious hall more than the original hall above. There was a door at the end of the hall which connected to a room which looked a lot like an auditorium. But while I peeped into the auditorium room, the hotel manager had caught me red handed."

*Past*

"And who might you be sir?"

"Oh I..I am the new staff that started work today."

"Is that so? May I know your name then?"

"S-Sam, yeah Sam's my name."

"Hmm, I'm the manager of this hotel and I don't remember hiring a guy named Sam to work today."

'I knew, I should have gone with William. So much for a discreet mission.'

~Bang~

*Present Time*

"I got hit by something heavy on my head and lost consciousness. The next thing I remember is being tied to a chair in the center of an empty room with Celina."

*Past*

"You up yet Zachry?"

"Is that you Geatz?"

"Yup, so how did you end up here?"

"Long story. What 'bout you?"

"There was something wrong with the food causing everyone to faint. Except for a few who didn't eat it of course. As soon as the ladies collapsed the waiters started picking them up and taking them away and the ladies who were still conscious were forcefully ordered to follow behind."

"Then how'd you end up here and what happened to Katherine?"

"Katherine was also taken away by the waiters and as for me, well I kind of, may have, tried to put up a fight with them and so here we are."

"I...have no words to say to you."

"Let me in on your part of the story."

"Well..."

~A Few Minutes Later~

"So that's what happened to me. Now coming back, how do we get out of here?"

"Don't worry about it. I'm wearing a ring today."

"A ring, really and how is it going to help."

"Listen to me first before you assume things. This ring I'm wearing has sharp edges and I want you to carefully remove it. We can then cut the rope with it."

"Okay. Give me a minute I should be able to remove it. By the way how'd you know you should were it today?"

"I didn't know, I just wore it for self-defence in case it's necessary."

"And you didn't think it was necessary to use it back at the party?"

"It's kinda like a secret weapon I can't just reveal it or they would have taken it from me and we would have been stuck here for god knows how long if that were to happen, you know."

"..."

"So now that we're free I got a plan, since we pretty much know the whole thing."

"Okay fill me in on the details."

~A Few Minutes Later~

"How are the two crooks doing?"

"Why are doing this?"

"Why am I doing this? Well you see Mister Zachry, we have to make a living and this city is so far away from the capital that it is difficult to earn money so the best way to make money is to..."

"So you sell young ladies to rich people as slaves. What a pervert you are."

"Mind you Miss Celina. It is a very difficult job to do. We have to pick the finest lot and then there are such occasional crooks as yourself. Don't you think."

"..."

"Very well then, I take my leave here. Since I have to get ready for the auction. After all I am the manager of this prestigious hotel of Vendellin."

~Bang~