Chapter-5

"Very well then, I take my leave here. Since I have to get ready for the auction. After all I am the manager of this prestigious hotel of Vendellin."

~Bang~

"Okay, let's get outta here."

"God please remind me to never let my garud down around Geatz. She just banged the chair on that managers head. The chair is broken, even if the manager is a bad guy I hope he didn't die, I'm to young to go to get arrested yet."

"What are you even talking about? We don't have all day so hurry up already."

"Y-Yeah just a minute."

~A minute Later~

"What were you doing Zachry?"

"I was just counting the time left until my sentance."

"Stop being over dramatic, he'll survive. It wasn't even that big of a blow."

"It was, the chair is in pieces and the guy is out like a light."

"I am amazed that you are worried about the chair more than the guy who got hit."

"Shhh, stop talking."

"Why are you whispering all of a sudden?"

"We are close to the auditorium."

"Okay."

*Present Time*

"We entered the auditorium without anyone noticing and took our places according to the plan."

"The plan was that Zachry would stand in the auditorium as a worker of the hotel and with the manager out of the way there was no one who would suspect him. I decided to hide behind the stage. So when the bidding started Mekiel, very skillfully cut out the lights of the auditorium causing a commotion and I took the chance to safely get all the girls out of there and lock everyone else in the room. Since there was only one way to get in or out of that room and because it was dark, no one knew who let the girls escape."

"Couldn't miss Katherine have had fought back then like you did, Madam Celina?"

"No, it was our plan all along to let Katherine get captured to keep an eye on the girls, while I put up a fight. This was done so as to divert their attention to me and Mekiel rather than Katherine, this left no room for suspicion with regards to Katherine since they were to focused on us."

"So you had this plan in mind from the beginning then?"

"No, initially the plan was to only investigate and gather evidence, but me being captured and the kidnapping of the ladies were all unexpected turn of events. I am pretty sure Celina and Katherine made that plan during the party itself."

"Then what happened to the manager?"

"I called the police over with all the culprits and evidences with us to arrest the manager, the hotel staff and the bidders while Celina took care of the ladies. The hotel was shut down and everybody got their luggage back. But it was also very tiresome explaining everything to the police and giving our statements. Thankfully the manager was alive and after taking statements from everyone we were finally allowed to leave Vendellin, but before we left..."