Chapter 1

Here it is! @-Maresty Hope you like it! I am still making the cover sooo

Emma's POV

"Morning mom!" I said coming out of my room and hugging her. My mom was the Mayor. "Morning Emma Dear!" She said with a smile. I was 16 years old and Pregnant... That didn't make her happy... And worse off THE FATHER OF MY CHILD! Aka my EX boyfriend. Left me IN JAIL! PREGNANT! But because my mother is the mayor she got me out... I put on my school uniform and went over to school. I got in and instantly Ruby ran over to me. "Hey Em!" She said with a smile as we walked to class. I kept walking after Ruby got to her class but I couldn't help but notice Neal (My Ex) Was looking at me. It made me feel weird.... I was really uncomfortable.  He was following me... Every time I turned around her got closer and closer and closer. "Killian!" I said pulling at him arm knowing it was him. Killian was the captain of The Storybrooke High Football team and we have been close since we were little. "Hey Swan!" he said but when he saw Neal grabbed my hand and started walking fast... Very very fast... "hey! I am pregnant slow down!" I said breathing heavily. It was true I was about 8 months pregnant and I was due in 4 to 5 weeks. "sorry just felt like I needed to get you away from Mr Creepy over there..." he said gesturing to Neal as I giggle. "Let's get to class Love..." Killian said walking to class with me. I blushed when he said love but I new I couldn't fall for him... I've been broken to to many times... 

-Class-

"Open to page 143" Mr Gold said. As Neal walked in, "sorry I am late dad!" He said sitting next to Me and I rolled my eyes. "It is okay son..." Gold said and started talking again. "Hey Emma baby! Take me back!" Neal whispered. "Not Likely Lad..." Killian said sitting in his desk behind me. "Ya... Killian's right Not Likely but it is more like Not Ever!" I scoffed. Neal got mad so he went up to his father and made some stupid lie up about me and Killian. "Miss Swan. Mr Jones detention Now!" Mr.G said I rolled my eyes and walked out of the classroom with Killian following behind.

-Detention-

Killian and I sat in detention when the door flew open and my mother stood their furious. "again emma detention!" She said. "Madam Mayor please calm down..." Miss Blanchard said from the desk because she was supervision us. My mom looked at my teacher with Hatred almost like they have hated each other for centuries.... "Don't tell me what to do Sn- Mary Margret!" Then my mom grabbed my hand. "Home now..." She said I looked at Killian and he looked back. I mouthed, 'Call you later' as my mom dragged me out of the room.