mad dog x reader pt.1

imagine:
you are at school practically busting at the seams from excitement for the night ahead of you . Your friends had planned a night out at a popular new night club called "heat" in the heart of down town. As your sitting at your seat bouncing your leg unable to sit still you can't help but let your mind wander while your professor drones on and on about your homework for the next day. Your eyes just happen to fall upon a boy sitting across the lecture hall. He looks ahead at the professor with an angry glare. You can't help but to think to yourself ( damn he's really good looking ). Your attention is suddenly stolen away by the harmonious ring of the bell. You jump to your feet and quickly pack your things rushing out of the classroom.
You walk home listening to music while boiling over in anticipation. You finally arrived at your house and you open the door and throw your things down running up to your room to get ready for the night ahead of you. You begin dressing yourself and open your closet, pulling out a black crushed velvet dress with two slits running up the sides almost reaching your underwear line. You smirk and think to yourself ( god damn i am going to look so fine ) You slip the dress on and pair it with black thigh high, platforms, sliver jewelry, and a black leather choker. You give yourself heavy eyeliner and bold lipstick, then you grab your purse and head out the door.
You head outside and are immediately greeted by a red mustang that is practically glistening under the moon. You walk towards the car with a sway in your hips, your friend pops out from the back seat to say hi. "hey y/n w....WOAH you look stunning!" you respond with "thank you babes now..what's with the new car?". your friend says "oh umm...yeah about that i would like to introduce you to someone" the window of the car rolls down and you see a hand wave at you swiftly. You can't exactly make out a face yet but you smile back. Your friend says " This is Kentarō, we just call him mad dog, he's my brother's friend and this is his car, he agreed to take us to the club tonight". you smile and nod, you attempt to get into the back seat but your friend stops you, "oh sorry we're actually full back here you have to sit in the front seat, sorry y/n" you respond with "oh uhhh yeah no it's ok". You open the door and crawl into the front seat, you get yourself situated and look over widening your eyes. you realize ( holy shit it's him, the boy from earlier in class ) you pretend not to notice and he speeds off on his way to the club...