mad dog x reader part 5

...you situate yourself right above his member and slowly side it in, tightly griping his chest. You start swiveling your hips as you adjust to his d!ck. You whimper and moan as you start to bounce up and down on top of him. He groans and grips onto your hips as you ride him. "good girl, just like that ngh~" he says as he grips you tighter and throws his head back. You feel yourself start to tighten "i'm about to" he cuts you off by grabbing your waist and thrusting up into you, knocking the air out of your chest. You release all over him but he keeps going. As he continues to pound into you your eyes roll back and your moans become messy as you gasp for air. He overstimulates you and your legs shake on top of him. You start to reach your high again and he says "I don't want to see a drop of my cum come out of you understand?". You barely manage to respond "y-yes". His thrusts become more sloppy as he grips your neck and kisses you roughly. He lets go and tightly grips your hips slamming you down onto him while he cums inside of you. You drool and throw your head back as you release with him. Your both left panting as you lie limp on top him. He brushes the hair out of your tear stained face and plants a kiss on your cheek. "You did so good for me baby". He gets up and you hear the water start in the bathroom. You lie on the bed with your head empty and he comes into the room and picks you up bridal style. He places you in the tub in front of him and he helps to bathe you while humming in your ear. You couldn't help but feel safe with him, this was the best aftercare you've received in a while. He finishes washing you up and he helps you out of the bath. He dresses you in one of his t shirts and you both lie down on his bed. He whispers "you can sleep here tonight, i hope we can make this a regular thing y/n" planting a soft kiss on your lips and pulling you closer to him. You drift off to sleep and hold him tightly.