mad dog x reader part 3

Your friends make their way out of the club with the boys they happened to pick up. You mind is racing with the things you wanted to do now that they are gone. The music is booming as your heart starts to race. You turn around and mad dog is looking at you with eyes full of lust and you smirk, walking over to him and grabbing his wrist. You pull him close and breath down his neck saying "You know what i really think it's time for us to get out of here". He pulls you into one last kiss before grabbing your hand and making his way towards the exit. He tells you to wait while he pulls up the car, you couldn't lie but you thought that it was really cute that he was all chivalrous. He pulls up in his red mustang and you climb into the passenger seat closing the door as he speeds off. The sexual tension in the car was reaching an unbearable point as you felt your body start to heat up. He places his warm yet rough hand on your thigh squeezing it and slowly riding it up your dress. You feel your body start to tense up as his hand nears your area. Suddenly you both reach his apartment and he opens the door for you. Once the door closes you both walk over to his door and make your way inside. Before you knew it he had you pressed up against the wall with a hand placed around your neck while he passionately kisses you. Your tongues explored each other's mouths. he slowly starts to trail a hand up your dress grabbing your ass as he starts traveling kisses down your neck. You feel your face get red and softly moan as he sucks on your collarbone. he says "why don't we take this upstairs", you nod and he picks you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. You reach his bedroom and he places you on the bed, your legs are spread exposing your underwear and he takes off his shirt. "why don't we get rid of this, it's starting to get annoying" he says as he starts slipping your dress and underwear off. He starts placing rough kisses all down your body before reaching your area. He looks up to make sure your ok with going further and you nod. He starts kissing the inside of your thighs before sliding a finger along your entrance. You bite your lip and he thrusts a finger inside of you, curling it as he moves it in and out of you. You moan out his name and start to grip the sheets. He begins sucking on your cl!t while thrusting his finger in and out of you. You start moaning even louder and throw your head back in pleasure. He says "This just won't be enough" he walks over to his dresser and pulls out a box. He places it on the bed and pulls out a pair of metal handcuffs. "now i know i've been a gentleman all night, but now it's time for you to behave and listen to my orders." He switches his LED lights to red and starts cuffing you to the bed....