mad dog x reader part 2

you all eventually arrive at the club and you can hear the music booming from inside the club. Your heart begins to beat faster from the sheer excitement. Your friends begin to exit the car and you grab your things reaching for the door handle. Before you can grab it Kyotani opens the door for you extending his hand to help you out. "Oh? what a gentleman, thank you mad dog~" you say with a smirk as you grab his hand and slowly step out of the car. You fix your scandalous dress and begin to walk by his side. You and your friends begin to walk towards the entrance, you all finally head inside and you are hit with the smell of alcohol, cigarette smoke, and lust, You are completely intoxicated by the aroma and begin making your way towards the bar. Kyotani closely trails behind you and sits near you at the bar island. "hey bartender!! two shots over here please!!" You grab the shots and place one in front of him. "You might as well have some fun instead of sitting here all angry y'know". He gives you a warm smile "thanks, and i'm not angry it's just my face" He downs his shot, You soon follow and start to make your way to the dance floor. Soon after the song streets by Doja Cat starts to fill the air (can be found at the bottom of the page) . You start to sway your hips to the beat you chuckle to yourself and continue dancing. You begin rubbing your hands all along your body in a seductive manner. You can feel his eyes beaming in your direction but you ignore him and think to yourself ( he won't actually do anything, he doesn't seem like the type at least, but it's fun watching him struggle to keep his eyes off of me ) you snicker and continue dancing. You suddenly feel a hot breath trickle down your neck. You turn around smiling because you already know who it is. You grab his head and bring his ear close to your mouth and say " Finally your here, i thought you would never come over, dance with me~". You turn around placing his hands on your hips and slowly start to grind on him to the beat of the music. He groans in your ear and his hands start to explore your body. he pulls you closer to him lightly gripping your neck which sends butterflies to your area. He grabs your wrist and spins to around so that your facing him and he pulls you close so that your chests are pressed against each other. You can hear his heavy breath as he looks down at your parted lips and back up at you again. You place a hand behind his neck and bring yourself closer to his face. He places a hand on your jaw and pulls you in for a rough and passionate kiss. You two start making out on the dance floor and he places a leg between yours slightly pressing against your 🐱 You softly moan into the kiss and he places a hand around your waist. It's surely ruined as you notice your friends walk over and you swiftly push him away, but not before grabbing his collar and saying " You were practically ready to rip my clothes off there, don't worry, let me take care of this and we can pick it right back up". Your friends near and they are with two other guys, you fix your dress and wave. "hey y/n!! we are gonna head out alright i hope you don't mind, i'm sure mad dog can take you home" they say as they approach you. You respond with "oh yeah it's totally fine you guys go have fun i'll be fine" you hug them goodbye and think to yourself (oh wow what perfect timing)....