mad dog x reader part 4

He secures you to the bed stand and your heart starts to pound. The handcuffs feel cold against your wrists as you rub your legs together in anticipation. He then pulls out a blindfold and puts it on you, "be a good girl for me, i want you to trust my every move, if this is too much for you let me know" he says as he kisses you softly. He catches you by surprise and starts kissing his way down your body. Your whimpers start to fill the room while chills ride down your spine. He place both his hands on your hips and soon enough you hear him pull something else out of the box. He turns something on and you hear a slight muffled vibration. He places a vibrator inside of you without warning and you squirm. He secures his hand around your thighs and starts to suck on your cl!t. You clench your fists and arch your back in sheer pleasure. You bite your lip trying to muffle your voice and he sticks his fingers in your mouth. "hey don't do that, i want to hear your pretty voice scream my name." He pulls them out and continues to suck on your cl!t, as you feel yourself get close you squeeze your legs around his head and you start to tremble. He comes to abrupt stop, pulling the vibrator out of you. "now now, i want to be the one to make you cum, not this stupid little thing." He starts rubbing his hard member along your entrance and you whimper "p-please kyotani make me feel good~ i want you~". He responds as he places the tip in "first, tell me who this pussy belongs to". "You master~" you say as he thrusts inside of you. You let out a loud shaky moan as he gives you slow and deep thrusts. He groans and takes off your blindfold, kissing your tear stained cheek. He places both his hands on your waist bringing you closer to him and reaching deeper into you, making you arch your back. "p-please master~ let me touch you, take off the handcuffs p-please~" He removes your handcuffs and kisses your wrists, then proceeds to place one of your hands on his face nuzzling into it. He starts picking us the pace and you place your hands on his back. As his thrusts become quicker you dig your nails into his back and your moans begin to synchronize, filling the room with your pure bliss. You both near climax and you say "please master~ fill me up". Hearing that makes him change positions so that your riding him. "ok, but your going to have to work for it y/n" he says with a smirk, wiping a bead of sweat off his forehead...