B1: ⅩⅥ [16]

Fuyami places the sleeping Izu in the passenger seat of her car then hops in the driver's seat and drives to the police station. At the station tho, two boys refuse to say anything about why they double teamed Baku or the fact that Izu is involved.

Natsuo is also trying to come up with a plan so Sho doesn't get suspended or expelled, but also Sho doesn't want Natsuo to go to jail for beating up a minor, so they have to figure out something that'll benefit both of them and neither of them get in trouble.
_________________________________________
Hours have gone by and all three boys are out of the station and able to head back to where they were with only a warning and a street fight put on their records.

Sho, Natsuo and Fuyami along with Baku are all standing at the front with Aizawa, Kiri, Momo and Shinsou.

Fuyami is worried about Izu cuz she might wake up and start cry again, "Um, can I get back to my car I have to check on someon- something?"

Aizawa gets skeptically about why she changed what she was gonna say "Which one's your car? We're all going so lead the way" he replies holding Baku tightly in his capture gear.

Fuyami looks to her brothers sadly, then leads everyone to her car and once they get to it they see Izu crying in the passenger seat, so Fuyami rushes to her along with Sho and Natsuo then finally Shinsou.

The other four are surprised and honestly confused about what's going on, Kiri tho is more concerned than anything and he wants to know why one of his friends is crying.

Kiri looks over to his 'Best Friend' only to see that he's glaring at Izu, Kiri starts feeling he has to protect Izu -more than before- from Baku even if that's his so called best friend.
_________________________________________
Somewhere in a new and perfectly clean bar, a few people are watching the news on the TV about three young men fighting in a park earlier today.

One of them with his body littered with scars and staples, takes out his phone and calls someone. "Hello?" Is the response he gets from the person on the other line, he replies back with "I'm wathcing the news, now explain to me what u and Sho got into a fight with that pomeranian looking kid about?"

(Part 16, well THIS is getting closer to what we all want, am I right? Also what's up with Kiri? 😉😏)