Chapter 3

Note from writer: I kind of changed up the way I am writing it so hope you enjoy <3 thanks for reading! warning this also contains sexual harassment and violence.

       You woke up and placed your uncomfortable shirt on that basically squeezed your chest area so they were practically popping out. You put on the plaid skirt and black socks. You grabbed your light pink backpack and walked out of your house noticing your parents were already at there meeting. You walked through the fall leaves as you saw Kenma walking out of his house on the way out. Oh crap this is gonna be awkward.

        You both kind of keep quiet so you decide to pull the pink and light blue switch out of your bag and begin to play the new game you had got. Kenma glanced over at you and glanced back at his game. The walk was pretty quiet until you here some rambling behind you. Kenma and you turn your heads back to see a boy from your school with black crazy hair. "Kuroo?" Kenma said. I glanced back seeing the girl next to him which was my friend who I had been sitting at lunch with but I didn't exactly wanna talk to her since I was almost done with this game. I started to speed forward and I heard Kenma laugh a bit as my friend screamed "Nu uh your walking to school with me and Kuroo" (If you don't understand lemme explain so basically y/n, Kenma, Kuroo, and a random girl we will call her Aoi  she was loud like Kuroo) "Eh.." You tried to seem confused like you didn't see them.

       "Kuroo this is y/n" I looked at the tall black haired male who was smiling at me. "Well then Aoi this is Kenma" Aoi gave Kenma a smile. Aoi's face became shocked as her face lit up. "Why were you guys walking to school together~~?" Aoi said glancing at Kenma and Y/n. "Huh?" I said confused. Kuroo looked at Aoi and they smiled. "You guys would make a cute couple!" Aoi said with a smile. Kenma turned bright red and you could feel your face heating up. "You guys ok~?" Kuroo said teasing. "W-were gonna be late." I said annoyed. 

        As we approached the school Aoi and Kuroo continued teasing y/n and Kenma. You both tried to hide your facing with your hair while looking down and playing games. "They both play games toooo~~" Aoi said. As soon as we got to the stairs you picked up your pace and practically ran to your next class cheeks still red a bit. 

       You sighed as you sat down as Kenma took the seat next to you. Stupid assigned seats you thought to your self. It was awkward but then the teacher finally came in and started her lesson. Kenma glances at y/n a couple times but immediately looks back down at his notes. Well this was gonna be a awkward walk home..

       When the last bell finally rings you walk out to get your books and you squeal as you feel a hand up your skirt. "Hey!" You furiously turn around to see the guy from before. "So we meet again is it fate?" He asks sliding his hand down your shirt. You look to see no one is here. You panic your eyes meeting him. "S-stop..! Please stop.." You say kind of shouting. He begins to grasp your hips. "Please stop!.. STOP!" You scream as he begins to unbutton your shirt. You tried to push him away but he was far to big for you.. "Help.. please anyone..."

        Kenma, Kuroo, and Aoi were waiting for y/n at the exit. "Why is she taking so freaking longgg" Aoi says impatiently. "Lets just go look for her" Kuroo says dragging them both inside. When they come inside they keep walking but Kenma was the only one who heard something. "Uhm guys.." Kenma said and Kuroo and Aoi both glanced at him. "Wha-"Kuroo began. "Wait Kenma's right. Shh" Aoi says hearing a muffled scream. "Oh shit what is that.." Kuroo asks nervously. Kenma doesn't say anything and sets his game down and walks up the school stairs.

      "Stop! I didn't do anything please let go.. of.. me" The guy kept touching you and kissing you. At this point your little bit of effort of mascara this morning was pooling down your face. "Oh beautiful you know you want i-" But before he could finish he was on the floor from Kuroo's punch. You fell to the floor with Aoi wrapping her arms around you. Kenma was worried for once. "Thanks.. Kuroo.." You say your voice trembling. Aoi embraced you in a hug and glanced up at Kenma and Kuroo worried for real. 

       The walk home from school was quiet. Y/n wasn't playing her game she was just walking her steps kind of shaky her eyes stuck open from fear still. Kenma felt extremely bad that guy was an asshole.. He wished he could punch him hard. His hands formed a fist and he took a deep breath. "That guy was a real asshole.." Kenma blurted out. Kuroo stopped making Aoi stop aswell. It was the first time Kenma had ever said anything like that. You glance up to see Kenma's fist still tightened. "Yeah. He had no right to do that." Aoi said. You stopped and stared at the floor but it was to much. "Y/n.." Aoi says nervously. "Too much.. to fast.." You mumble and run to your home.. "Kenma I have never heard you swear in all your life.." Kuroo says the three of them still standing in the street. "He sexually assulted her-" Kenma says the anger filling his voice. "She didn't do anything to him." "I know she didn't Kenma.." Kuroo says. 

Kenma's house

       Kenma slammed his door still filled with anger. "Dear take a seat what's wrong.. and why did your friend run away crying..? Did something happen between you guys?" He sat down in front of his mom. "She isn't gonna tell anyone she's to shy.." Kenma knew y/n wouldn't she was far to quiet. "Tell who what?" "A guy grabbed her and tried to do stuff to her.. Like it was really bad and stuff." His mom drops a cup shattering to the floor as he cracks his neck up to see her in shock. "Do you have video proof?!" She basically shouts. "Yeah Aoi has some." "Show me." Her mom says still shouting a bit. He shows his mom the video of it and her jaw drops. (Authors note: Sexual asult is a very serious thing. It has happened so many times and it makes me sick even writing about it. But more people need to here the message this isn't ok. Anyways back to the story.) "Ill be back soon I am going to the school." Her mom says slamming the door. 

        Kenma walks up to his room and opens discord he went to y/u and clicked on your user. He was gonna ask if you were ok but when he glanced  out the window to see y/n sobbing it was clear you weren't. 

Kenma : I would say something like are you ok but its clear your aren't I'm sorry that happened to you I hope you know you don't deserve it

Kenma had never really talked to anyone besides Kuroo. Y/n had seemed cool kind of like him. She liked games and she really didn't deserve this. Kenma would usually do anything to avoid talking to people but he really did feel bad after he saw her expression when the boy had gripped her on her hips and grasped her. Y/n eyes looked hollow with fear and tears flowing out of her e/c eyes.  (Y/u means your user btw)

y/u : Heh thanks but really thanks you guys really saved me today and you saved me again

Kenma and y/n both glanced out there windows and smiled at each other.

Kenma : Well wanna play Minecraft?

Y/u : Sure XD

You guys add each but don't dare to call each other to awkward and plus your voice would be trembling. You both decided to stick to the chat. Kenma accidentally killed your dog so you killed his cat. You guys both were laughing like crazy. When Kenma's mom walked in she froze at hearing her quiet son bursting with laughter. She peered in seeing his window open same with y/n's window. A smile crept on her face as she shut the door slowly.

Kenma made y/n really happy and y/n made Kenma really happy..