Chapter 7 Crush?

The next day after the practice match you mess with Kenma's hair and he laughs and says he will be back in a second. Kiyoko and Yachi the other manager approach you. "Aw you guys are a really cute couple!" Kiyoko says. You feel your cheeks heat up again. "O-oh we aren't a couple!" You say with a nervous laugh. "You like him though~?" Yachi says smirking at Kiyoko. "E-eh.. I mean.." You say nervously playing with your hands. "THATS SO CUTE OH MY GOSH!" Yachi squeaks. You seem Yamamoto approach you Kiyoko sees the fear in your eyes. He was nice but he kind of scared her a bit. "I saw Tanaka over there Yamamoto!" Kiyoko says. "Oh thanks K-k-kiyoko!!!" He says but he still grabbed your hands. Kiyoko was worried and mouthed "I'm so sorry" You shoot her a "It's alright!" Glance. 

         A couple minutes of the boys praising you but you began to be tired. "I- think I am gonna go to bed.." You say desperate to get out of there. "No y/n please don't-" They begin to say but Kenma comes in. "She said she's going to sleep leave her alone god." Kenma says grasping your hand and pulling you our of the room. Yamamoto and Tanaka oo and ahh as they walk out. "THANK YOU" You say shaking the boy. He smiles and laughs. "They can be a lot" Kenma says. 

        You only had one day left and tomorrow was the last day.  You were sad but you missed your mom. You and Yamaguchi became good friends. He was so nice I swear his serves were so great he you wished he had more confidence. 

         Hinata asked "one more!" So many times. Y/n felt bad since Karasuno hadn't won a single practice game but Hinata never seemed sad about it. He just wanted to improve. He clearly had feelings for Kageyama they both liked eachother her heart jumped at the thought. It was too cute. 

         You continued to write everything still doing the drawings next to the names. Hinata had a sun next to his name, Noya had a lightening bolt next to his, Yamaguchi had a cute smile with freckles. Kuroo had glasses cause Kenma and you would tease him. Kenma's had a heart next to his this time. She really hoped he didn't wanna see it this time." Of course the world hates you. You place the note book down and talk to Kiyoko as you walk back you see Kenma smirking at something in the notebook. It instantly hits you. You slap the book out of his hand. "Hey!" You say flustered. "Once again I like the drawings especially mine~" He says walking away towards Kuroo. Your face turns bright red as Yachi and Kiyoko come up. "OH MY GOD" "WHAT WAS NEXT TO HIS NAME?!" You pulled out the notebook face red in defeat and show them. They begin to scream. 

         You were heading back to the bus as you get Yachi and Kiyoko's number and you all make a group chat. You wave goodbye to them and sit on the bus Kenma and Kuroo sit next to you again. Seems like Kenma had already forgot about his flirting moment since he was sucked into his game again. You pulled out your switch and play but you keep messing up. It was hard to realize but you really liked Kenma.. Like you really had feelings for him. You were happy around him but nervous. The boy next store made you smile.. He was so funny and perfect. Well now it had been dark and the bus was quiet you could only hear the rain from outside and the cars on the road. The quiet was nice you could feel both the boys heads on your shoulders again but you didn't mind and they knew that. 

         When the bus ride is over it's almost 3:00am they stayed out practicing late. You were so glad it was a Friday so you didn't have school tomorrow. You walked back home with Kuroo and Kenma. You were all so tired. You were holding both of there hands you didn't even notice neither did they. You had bags under your eyes. "Bye guys" You say with a yawn and walk inside greeting your mom. "You like her~" Kuroo says as Kenma stopped. "Yeah... I think I do" He says walking inside his house. Kuroo's smile widened. He was really happy for Kenma but he knew it would be hard to keep that a secret. But he had to get them together.

        You walk in your house and hug your mom she directs you to your bedroom noticing how tired you are. You open your phone. 

Kenma : Night :)

Y/u : Night! Good job at the practices 

Kenma : Thx

You tuck your phone away making sure its charged. Your bedroom was perfect and your bed was even better. You were really really short so the bed kind of looked like a child's bed but you had pillows smothering you and a fluffy blue soft blanket on top of you. You eventually drifted off. 

        You wake up and look at the time. Your eyes widen when you realize its 2:30 PM- You sit up and start to play video games but then realize something. Ugh you left your switch in Kuroos bag. Its as if Kenma read her mind cause he texted you

Kenma : Uh do you know if Kuroo ever gave me my switch back

Y/u : No I just figured out we left them in his bag. 

Kenma : Come outside

Y/u : Kk

You get up and put on black legging and a plaid crop top. You meet Kenma outside as he glances up and down at your outfit his cheeks a bit pink. "Here come on" He says as you guys walk side by side. Eventually reaching a black house. "Here-" Kenma begins to say as he hears Kuroo's mom yelling at him. "Uh actually hehe stay here-" Kenma says knowing that Kuroo probably did something stupid. He knocks and Kuroo hands him the switches and mouths "help me please-" Kenma laughs seeing that his mom was trying to force him into a sweater she made him. 

         He walks out and hands you the switch. "Thanks!" You say with a smile. As soon as you almost reach the house Kenma stops. "Y-y/n..?" He says. You stop and turn to him. He took a deep breath. "Will you.. go out with me..?" He says looking at the floor. You decide to take it casual to make him feel more comfortable even though your heart was jumping up and down. "Yeah! Just text me the details!" You say with a smile and a giggle and skip into your house. Kenma's face flashes red and he immediately enters his house and texts Kuroo. He did it finally.. 

AUTHORS NOTE: I should have the next chapter out soon! You guys are awesome thanks for reading! I am kind of proud of this chapter so yeah. Have a great day and stay healthy!!!