Chapter 5 ♡𝚖︎𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛..?

You smile to yourself the next day as you wake up. You would usually be mad that you woke up early but today was special. The new game came out today you had been waiting to come out for over a year now. You download the game in advance so when you get home from school it would be downloaded. You still get annoyed by the shirt it was tight as you had thought a million times already. You put on your skirt and shoes and clip back your h/c (hair color) hair and your smile is brighter than usual.
        You walk out to greet Kenma and Kuroo not Aoi though. Aoi had started to become friends with the popular girls but they said they didn't mind if she still had time for them. "Y/n would hate it." "No she wouldn't!" She heard Kuroo say to Kenma. "I'd hate what-?" I said still smiling about the game. "Don't listen to him y/n he will possess you." Kenma says. "YOU KNOW ABOUT VOLLEYBALL RIGHT!" Kuroo still says Kenma putting a palm on his face. "Yeah?" "You should be the manager." Kuroo says pumped up. "You still don't have one?" You asked confused it isn't that you didn't want to do it. "No unfortunately not." Kuroo says with a fake tear. "Ok then" You say as Kenma pops his head up. "You really don't have to-" Kenma says. He wanted you to but he didn't want you to be forced by Kuroo. "Nah it'll be fun" You say with a smile Kenma tries to hide the smile on his face. "You are in a good mood today y/n why is that?" Kuroo says. "*insert random game name* is coming out today!!!! I have been waiting for almost a year." You say excited. "Oh yeah I have that game pre ordered" Kenma says. "Video games are boring.." Kuroo says knowing he's about to get attacked. "Excuse you." You say as you put a arm to your heart and make a fake offended face. "Kuroo.. your just boring" Kenma says holding back his laugh. "Very offended right now." Kuroo says. 

        Kuroo takes you to sign up for the manager position. "Huh? Why are we at the principals office?" You ask confused. "Don't worry I will do all the talking." He says basically pushing you in there. "Hello Kuroo and Hello l/n. What can I do for you?" The principal asks.  "She's her to sign up for the manager position for the volleyball team!" Kuroo says redirecting his stare to the coach sitting next to the principal. "Finally" The coach says with a smile. "Well aren't you brave. Just kidding!" The coach says handing her a sheet of paper. "There ya go see you at practice today" He said his smile wider than ever. Kuroo dragged her out. "Why did he say I should be worried?" You say glancing up. "Well its just.. the players are a bit tall and your um.. short-" Kuroo says as you slap him and head off to your class. 

        You take your usual seat next to Kenma. You weren't so mad about the assigned seats anymore. "Did you sign up?" He whispers. "Yeah Kuroo was being a meanie though" "Whys that?" "He called me short.!" You shout whisper since a class is going on. Kenma begins to smile holding in a laugh. "What's so funny?!" You still say whisper shouting. "You kind of are" He holds back his laughter and you shoot him a fake offended face. 

        You walk into the gym Kuroo and Kenma walking next to you. All of the sudden a boy screams. "HELLO! YOUR A PRETTY GIRL!" A boy screams in your face. Your eyes widen and you step back as Kuroo slaps him. "Sorry about him that's Yamamoto he gets kind of worked up.." Kuroo says with a nervous laugh afraid your gonna back out but you just shoot him a smile and say "Nice to meet you!" He crumples to the floor and starts muttering someone. You jump and grab Kenma's arm. "Did I kill him?!" "Calm down y/n- Its ok" Kenma says with a laugh everyone is quiet in shock that Kenma laughed but then Kuroo starts to lecture Yamamoto. "Everyone this is our new team manager l/n f/n" Kuroo says as you smile still embarrassed since your not very good with social skills. "A FEMALE MANAGER?! FINALLY HAHA TANAKA I BEAT YOU FINALLY!" Yamamoto says startling you again. A tall- very tall boy approaches you he bends down a bit. "Its nice to meet you I'm Lev!" He says shaking your hand. He is. very. tall. "Hehe nice to meet you." He seemed nice but you knew that he wasn't as innocent or calm as his first appearance. Mainly because you saw Yamamoto and Lev freak out when you walked in. 

        When practice starts the coaches approach you and introduce themselves. They were really nice. They explained everything so well and you thanked them. Kenma was excited to have you here but would never say that. It had been almost a month since you met so you Kuroo and Kenma became good friends by now. You still had faith in Aoi but deep down you knew that she enjoyed being popular and Kenma and you weren't exactly social and that was a must have for being popular at Nekoma.  You start to take notes since it was your first day as the manager and you didn't know a lot about volleyball you really only knew the basics. 

        At the end of practice all the boys were sweaty and looked tired. "So.. before you guys can go home I have an announcement! We will be having a practice match against Karasuno soon yeah!!! It is very exciting!" They hadn't really met them yet but you had heard of them. You remember your old friend calling them the crows or something. Smiles filled the boys faces but they were tired. "Alright go home now rest up!" The coach says. As the boys walk away the coach looks at y/n. "Really thank you for doing this we really need a few extra hands." The coaches say thankfully. "Oh its no problem it seems really fun!" You say walking away giving the coaches a smile. 

       On the way home Kenma Kuroo and you walk together like always. "Aoi moved on I take it?" Kenma says taking deep breathes since he was extremely tired. "Who knows" You say sadly laughing. You look at Kenma and take the clip out of your hair and have a mischievous grin. You stopped moving causing Kenma and Kuroo to stop moving. "What's wrong y/n?" Kenma asks. Kuroo glances at the clip and starts to laugh "Oh this is gonna be good." Kenma looks confused and says "Wait why are you smiling like that?" You tell him "Shut your eyes." He does as he was told and you clip his hair back. "Aye! What the-" His face turns kind of pink as Kuroo starts to Hyena laugh. He basically growls at you and you growl back with a giggle. 

        You walk inside and look at your mom whos already busy with dinner and she pats for you to sit down. "Anything exciting happen at school?" She asks you. "Actually.. yeah" You say as she snaps her head up. Y/n was usually quiet and didn't really do anything so this intrigues your mom. She sits next to you. "I signed up for the volleyball team manager.." You say as your mom is speechless. "Yay! My baby is finally getting interested in activity!" She says waving her hands around everywhere as you giggle a bit. "Ima go upstairs love you mom!" You say as she hugs you and you walk upstairs.  You look at your phone  1 new message

Kenma : I already beat the first level of the game 

Y/u : Hey! No fair I was distracted. 

You make a mean glance at him through the window as he sticks his tongue out at you. You giggle a bit and turn around feeling your stomach twirl a bit. What was this feeling?..

AUTHORS NOTE: AHHH IF YOU READ THIS THANK YOU!! I really hope you enjoy this series unfortunately if you don't like long books this story isn't great for you I have a feeling I'm gonna have far over 20 chapters- So yeah Oof I just really like writing about stuff like this so yeahhh