Chapter 12 Seeing the stars

Note from the author: Yo!! I cant believe it but this is gonna be the last chapter before the epilogue!!!! Thank you all for everything <3

        You woke up rubbing your eyes and it was as if Kiyoko and Yachi woke up at the same time as you. You all missed the teams so you decided to go ahead and head back soon. You all got back into the revealing annoying outfits since you forgot to bring extra clothes. On the way back to the gym you guys laughed and giggled about fun yesterday had been. 

          "Y/n, Kiyoko That was so fun!!" Yachi says with a giggle. "Yeah it was fun I am really excited to see Tanaka.." Kiyoko said blushing to herself. "Aww our Kiyoko grew up so fast!" You say wiping fake tears as Yachi does aswell. "It is so sad" Yachi says. "Oh shut up.." Kiyoko says and then you all start bursting out laughing. You were lucky you really had great friends..

         Walking to the gym you saw Kuroo and Kenma. You snuck up behind Kenma and hugged him. "Y/n!" He said hugging you and giving you a little kiss on the forehead. "We really need you right now-" Kuroo said looking at me nervously. "Hm?" You asked. You look over to see Lev kind of freaking out. You walk over to him and nod at Kuroo. "Lev what is it?" You say glancing down at him. Your eyes widen as you see his knee swollen. "Oh Lev please don't tell me-" Basically the whole team was panicking except for Kenma of course- You walked away and grabbed a box from your back pack. It had a first aid kit in it.  You put your bad back down and walked back towards Lev and the others. Luckily Yaku was doing a good job of distracting him. Lev always got sick near blood so you knew that he wasn't doing to well even if the injury didn't hurt there was still blood. But you seemed to think it was both. 

         You felt kind of bad for Lev he seemed kind of nervous and in a lot of pain the knee was swollen and had blood a lot of blood. "Kenma come here." You say as he looks up from his game and walks over and sits next to you. "Hm?" He says looking at you. " "Can you hold the bandage here. I know you don't like Lev but do it for me." You say giving him puppy eyes. "F-fine." He says putting his game down and holding the bandage.

         After that whole situation: "Seriously thank you y/n and Kenma!" Lev says for the millionth time. Before you could walk up to your room you felt a tug on your hand. You look up to see Kuroo. "Hey what was that for?!" You say. "Just follow me. Hehe" He says as he goes up behind Kenma and grabs his hand aswell. Kenma gave you a "what the fuck is happening" look but you just shrugged your shoulders.

       Kuroo pulled you both outside. "Guys guys guys look its a full moon and there's a sunset!!" Kuroo says. You giggle to yourself. You guys end up sitting by the hill and looking at the sunset. It was pretty a mixture of colors pink, orange, red and then a moon on the side. It kind of looked like one of those paintings that didn't look to realistic but not to fake either.  You really wish this night would never end, but your happy cause you know there will be many days to come. 

EEEE NEXT IS THE EPILOGUE I AM SO EXCITEDDD 

Social Medias 

YouTube: Kenma's Apple Pie

Tik tok: p..e.a.c.h.e.s 

or my other one with my friend: ..keijiakaashi