Chapter 5: Knowing The Family

(Saaya pov)

I inserted Y/n's wallet in his pocket while he was still asleep. While the other girls are talking to each other, I sat there guarding Y/n and patting his hair from time to time.

(Y/n pov)

I start to gain back my consciousness as I feel something different... I never got a pillow but why does it feel more comfortable and soft? I opened my eyes and... Saaya?! I immediately stood up feeling dizzy as a result.

Kasumi: You woke up now, Y/n!

Y/n: Y- yeah...

Himari: Did you have a good nap?

Y/n: Pretty much.

Kasumi: You have to thank Saaya for that

I faced Saaya and...

Y/n: Thank you!

I saw her blush well, I blushed too.

Saaya: No problem!

Marina: Y/n, you're so lucky! Resting your head on Saaya-chan's lap is an honor!

Everyone started laughing as I became flustered.

Y/n: STOP!!!

I shouted but with no response... That's when I had my first mental breakdown.

~Few days later~

Marina: I'm sorry you took overtime!

Y/n: No problem, Marina-nee!

Marina: It's already 9:30 in the evening, should I take you home?

Y/n: No need. I can do it by myself.

Marina: If you say so.

We then said our farewells and go to our separate ways. I took my phone, plugged my earphones and started listening to Japanese city pop. You may ask, why Japanese city pop? It's great music, even bettwr listening to it at night while walking down the sidewalks downtown. After a few minutes, I saw a very familiar girl, it was Saaya.

Y/n: Saaya!

Saaya then turned around as I went near her.

Saaya: Good evening, Y/n. Fancy meeting you at this time of the night.

Y/n: Overtime at CiRCLE. How about you?

Saaya: Just went to the mall and bought scrunchies. I am going home now though.

Suddenly, rain poured... The rain was so strong that we need to run fast.

Saaya: It's raining. See you next time, Y/n!

Before she could run, I grabbed her hand.

Y/n: Wait! My house is closer.

We then ran as fast as we could until we made it to my house.

Saaya: What if your mom sees us?

Y/n: Don't worry, mom sleeps early.

I opened the door and was me by someone... That someone was my... Dad?!

Y/n: Dad?! You said you'll come home in the next few months.

Dad: Well, I wanted to surprise you and your mom. Who's that girl you brought here? Is she your girlfriend? Sneaking her in, huh?

My dad said with a smug face.

Y/n: No! She's my friend, Saaya. The rain was strong and her house is farther so I took her in

Dad: So that explains why both of you are soaking wet. Y/n, prepare some clothes for her, and both of you take a bath. You could take a bath together, if you want to.

Y/n: Yeah... No.

Dad: Well, I'll be going to sleep now. Your mom would be surprised if she wakes up with me beside her.

Y/n: Goodnight, dad.

Dad: Goodnight!

My dad said as he went upstairs.

Y/n: Uh, so you go in the shower now. I'll prepare your clothes and towel.

Saaya: Thanks, Y/n.

I guides her to the bathroom as I also took someof my clothes and a towel. I went inside the bathroom to see Saaya inside the shower, I saw her shadow that revealed her body shape... She looks so sexy but for me to not get caught, I immediately stepped back and waited for her to finish. After that, she stepped out as I went in the shower. I finished and dressed up as quickly as possible and as I got back to my room...

Saaya: The rain won't stop, could I stay here for the night? I'll sleep on the couch.

Y/n: No, you sleep here in my room. I'll sleep on the couch.

Saaya: I'm not gonna let that happen.

Me and Saaya got an exchange on who'll sleep on the couch as I suggested something she didn't expect.

Y/n: Fine, we'll sleep together.

Saaya: What?

Y/n: For no one to sleep on the couch, let's sleep together.

Saaya: If you say so...

Saaya blushed furiously as I did my best effort to hide mine. I laid down next to hee as we faced different directions.

Saaya: Goodnight, Y/n.

Y/n: Goodnight, Saaya.

Zzz...

...

...

...

~The next day~

I opened my eyes as I realized that I me and Saaya are facing each other. Her hand is also resting on me, I'm in heaven right now. I decided to wait for Saaya to wake up.

Y/n: She's so cute when she sleeps...

Suddenly, Saaya woke up when I said those words. She looked at me and was shocked.

Saaya: Sorry!

Y/n: No need to. Let's go down?

Me and Saaya then went down as we saw mom and dad, who has a very red mark on his face.

Y/n: D- dad? What happened?

Dad: I was supposed to surprise your mother but when she woke up she was so surprised that she slapped me hard on the face.

Mom: It's not that funny that you slept alone then suddenly when you woke up someone is beside you. Anyways, good morning, Y/n and Saaya-chan? It's Saaya, right? That's what my husband told me. And Y/n, we need to have a talk on why you kept your girlfriend a secret from me.

Saaya: I- I'm not his girlfriend.

Y/n: Dad, I already told you she's not my girlfriend.

Dad: Is she the first girl you brought home?

Y/n: Yes?

Dad: Your mom is the also first girl I brought home and look at us, married and had a son.

Y/n: Whatever you say.

Mom: Breakfast is ready! Saaya-chan, you should join us.

Saaya: Thanks, Mrs. L/n.

Me and Saaya sat down the table as we ate breakfast.