Chapter 6: Exposed Secrets

(Y/n pov)

It's been a few days after Saaya slept at my house... We've never talked about it ever since. I was relaxing at the counter as Saaya walked in, alone. I looked behind her and it looks like Poppin'Party isn't with her.

Saaya: Good morning, Y/n!

Y/n: Hello, Saaya. What can I do for you today?

Saaya: Could we hang out?

I was surprised at what she said...

Y/n: Wh- when? Now?

Saaya: Yup! If that's ok.

I then looked at Marina-nee who immediately gave a thumbs up that was followed by a smug look from her face.

Marina: He's all yours Saaya-chan! He's yours forever, I'm afraid that my nephew here would die alone but I think you're the perfect girl for him!

Y/n: MARINA-NEE!!!

Saaya: Uhm, thanks for the compliment... Let's go?

Y/n: Yup, I'm gonna die from embarrassment here.

Me and Saaya then walked out of the live house. After a few minutes of walking, we reached the mall.

Y/n: So what are we doing here?

Saaya: I'm gonna buy new clothes! Help me pick!

Y/n: I- I'd love to.

We walked to where the clothes are as Saaya started picking. She picked a few dresses and...

Saaya: Could you come with me to the dressing room?

What did she just say?

Y/n: What?

Saaya: Come with me to the dressing room. I caught you looking at my body when I was at your place.

Y/n: F- fine, I'll go.

Saaya then started laughing, it made me very confused.

Saaya: What a pervert you are, Y/n.

Y/n: No! You insisted me to come.

Saaya: It was a joke~ Well, I'll go in now. Tell me what you think about it.

She said as she went inside. We spent half an hour until I found something that matched Saaya so perfectly that it made my heart flutter and skip a beat.

Y/n: It looks perfect!

Saaya: Alrighty! I'll buy it.

Saaya went back to the dressing room and went to her normal clothes. We then went to the counter as she paid for it. After that, we went around the mall, visiting shops until we realized that it was already afternoon.

Saaya: I had fun today, Y/n.

Y/n: Me too.

Saaya: I have one more request~

Y/n: What is it?

Saaya: Give me your wallet.

I then remembered I still have Saaya's pic on my wallet.

Y/n: Wh- Why?

Saaya: Just give me it.

I then gave her my wallet as she opened it, my secret is now exposed.

Saaya: Care to explain this?

She said pointing out the picture. I then explained all the events at the flower field and stuff.

Y/n: ... How did you know?

Saaya: Remember when you fell asleep at the multi live? You dropped your wallet when you slept and I saw it.

Y/n: I guess my secret's out now, huh?

Saaya: Yup!

Y/n: I love you, Saaya. I found love at first sight and when I actually got to know you, I fell in love deeper.

Saaya: The truth is, I love you too.

She said as she kissed me.

Saaya: You're my first boyfriend... And I hope you'll be my last.

Y/n: I promise that.

I said as I hugged her. After that, I walked her home and gave her a goodbye kiss.

Saaya: This was a fun day.

Y/n: It is.

...

...

...

It truly is.