Chapter 8: Cancelled Date

(Y/n pov)

*Coughs*

Today, I'm here at my room, on my bed, lying down... Because I got sick.

Y/n: Damn you, fever! Today was supposed to be my date with Saaya. Damn you!

I said, irritated because I was really looking forward to our date. I'm not that kind of person who gets sick... And this just so irritating, the timing is so off!

Y/n: Mom! I-

As I was calling mom, the door opened. It was Saaya, she came to visit me.

Saaya: Hello, Y/n! Marina-san said you were sick so I came here.

Y/n: Y- yeah... I'm sorry. Today was supposed to be our date.

Saaya: Don't worry about it...

~Flashback~

Y/n: So where should we celebrate our monthsary?

Saaya: How about we go to the flower field? You still never told me the story about that picture of mine on your wallet.

Y/n: O- oh, really? Fine, it's settled then! I'm excited!

~Flashback end~

Y/n: I- again, sorry!

Saaya: As I said, don't worry. Besides, you could tell me the story today! I'll be beside you all day. So don't you worry! Saaya Yamabuki is your nurse for today!

I like that idea.

Y/n: Very well then. So this is the story: One day, mom and I went to the field. I brought my camera back then as my mom loved to take pictures there even though we go there a bit often. She then said that I could roam around... And as I was roaming around, I saw the most beautiful girl there is in this planet. I saw her with her 4 friends and overheard their conversation. After that, they left her alone and I took a picture of her. I was supposed to go near her and talk to her cause I was just so entranced by her beauty. That is, until my mom called me. The end.

Saaya: Wow...

Y/n: It really didn't matter... I met you in the live house and would have fallen in love with you anyway...

Saaya: It's still a nice story, you know?

Y/n: Yep, I just gave a very short summarization of the prologue of this book.

Saaya: Huh? Book? What are you saying? Is it the medicine kicking in? You should rest, I'll watch you.

Y/n: Fine...

Zzz...

...

...

...

(Saaya pov)

He's so cute when he sleeps. But, he says weird stuff when he's sick... What does he mean by book? Oh, Y/n...

Saaya: I'll just go get some stuff downstairs, I'll be back.

I said as I kissed his forehead and went downstairs.

Y/n's mom: Saaya-chan, how's Y/n?

Saaya: He's currently asleep.

Y/n's mom: That's good! Will your bring this to his room then?

Saaya: Sure!

~Some time later~

(Y/n pov)

I opened my eyes as I saw Saaya looking at her phone.

Y/n: Hello.

Saaya: Ah, Y/n! You're awake! Mom made chicken soup! I helped too!

Y/n: Mom? Mrs. Yamabuki?

Saaya: No, not my mom. Your mom. They did say I could call them mom and dad.

Y/n: Oh, right.

Saaya: Say " Aaa".

I followed her order and ate the soup, spook by spoon as she fed it to me. It was kinda embarrassing but I enjoyed every bit of it.

Y/n: Saaya, would you take care of me everytime I get sick?

Saaya: Woah, where did that question come from? But, yes! As long as you would also take care of me if I did get sick.

Y/n: It's a deal!

Suddenly a notification rang up on Saaya's phone.

Saaya: Oh, I'm gonna go now. My parents need help with the bakery. Sorry, Y/n!

Y/n: Don't worry, one kiss should be enough~

Saaya: Oh...

She then kissed me on the lips and it felt like heaven. Sadly, all happy moments come to a stop.

Saaya: Bye, Y/n!

Y/n: Goodbye!

We said to each other as she exited my room.