Chapter 10: Where Everything Started

(Y/n pov)

It's been a week since Saaya's mom's recovery. When we heard that she was now discharged at the hospital, I was so relieved. Today, me and my parents are going to the Yamabuki bakery. This would be the first time that our parents would meet but I know that it would go well.

~Few minutes later~

We arrived at the entrance of the bakery and as we entered, we were immediately greeted by Saaya's family.

Dad: Ah, we finally meet, Mr. and Mrs. Yamabuki.

Saaya's dad: I could say the same, Mr. L/n!

They then shook hands as our mothers also introduced themselves.

Y/n: Well, shall we go now?

They then went to the car. Luckily, we fit in the car. My parents are at the front, Saaya's family in the middle, and me and Saaya at the back.

Saaya: Where are we going? You never told us where. Now that I think about it, you only told this to my parents.

Y/n: We're going to where everything started.

Saaya: What do you mean?

Y/n: You'll see!

Dad: Is everybody ready?!

All except dad: Yeah!

My dad then started driving... This would be the best day ever.

~Half an hour later~

We arrived at the destination and you guessed it, it's the flower field!

Saaya: Now I get it why you said we're going to "where everything started".

Y/n: Don't you like it?

Saaya: I love it! We did plan to go here after all. When you got sick and when our date got short because mom got hospitalized.

Y/n: Well, we're here now, aren't we?

Saaya: Yup! Let's make the most of it!

We then walked off, just the two of us. We then looked around and everything was still beautiful, as always.

Y/n: Still beautiful...

Saaya: Agreed.

Y/n: You know, the flowers here might've stayed beautiful. But you, you look more beautiful every time I look at you.

Saaya: You're making me blush...

Y/n: You know Saaya, I'm very lucky that I met you. Luckier, I became your boyfriend. You're the girl everyone would fall for. You're perfect in my eyes. I want you. Not just want, I need you. Without you, I might be spending my time all day playing games inside my room not giving a care about the world outside of my room.

Saaya: Eh?! Where's this going all of the sudden?

Y/n: When you we're out of the hospital, I made a promise to your parents that I'll love and cherish you until I die.

Saaya then hugged me as I hugged her back.

Saaya: I love you...

Y/n: I love you too.

We then broke the hug and I plucked a flower and put it on Saaya's ear.

Y/n: Beautiful... Absolutely beautiful.

Saaya: Aw, thanks but we're not allowed to pick flowers off from the ground.

Y/n: Oh, yeah... Well, they're not gonna notice.

I cupped her cheeks using my hands... Our faces got close to each other and then our lips touched, now this is what I call the kiss of a lifetime.

~Meanwhile~

(3rd person pov)

Y/n's mom: Take a picture!

Y/n's dad: I am!

Y/n's parents saw Y/n and Saaya kissing and took a picture of it.

Y/n's mom: They look so good together... I wish you were more like Y/n. He's more romantic and sweet than you.

Y/n's dad: Woah, him being romantic and sweet was because of me.

Y/n's mom: Whatever you say.

Y/n's dad: What? You also want me to put a flower on your ear?

Y/n's mom: M- maybe...

Y/n's dad: Fine...

Y/n's dad then did what he just said that left Y/n's mom all speechless and blushing.

(Y/n pov)

I saw dad put a flower on mom's ear... They sure do love each other so much.

Saaya: You must've gotten your romantic side from your dad.

Y/n: Maybe I did. Hehe~

~END~

[Thanks for reading!]