Aɳαƙιɳ Sƙყɯαʅƙҽɾ

Dear Journal...

My name is Anakin, Anakin Skywalker. I'm 13 years old. I'm writing this in hope that on day my descendants own it and write in it. Yes you've read well, I said my descendants, because one day I will marry Padme, We'll be married and have children. Two exactly. When Padme will say yes I will give her this Journal, The Skywalker Journal.
But for now I have to write it alone.
So, like I said before, my name is Anakin and I'm 13 years old. I'm a Jedi padawan in the Jedi temple of Coruscant. When I was 9 years old a Jedi came with a weird, clumsy ,really annoying guncan and... an angel. They needed to fix their ship so they came in my former owner's shop but they only had republic dataries so they couldn't buy the piece they needed. I was often doing pod races so I proposed them my help even if my mother wasn't really glad about me doing a really dangerous race.
I heard that Qui-Gon negotiated with Watto, if I'd won the pod races I would be free and I did. So I wasn't a slave anymore, I was finally free! But my mom had to stay... I really miss her, it feels so cold. By leaving Tatooine, the worst planet! Qui-Gon met a strange man who had a red lightsaber. He fortunately came back safe and sound and I then met Obi-Wan Kenobi.
After that we had to go on Naboo where Padme was queen, even if at first she was pretending she was the queen's bodyguard.
I remember that Qui-Gon told me to stay in a cockpit to stay safe but I accidentally activated autopilot. So I flew to a space station that I somehow destroyed.
Saddly Qui-Gon died in a fight with the same red guy with who he fought once.
I remember his funerals. Obi-Wan told me that he would train me and swore that i'd become a Jedi.
When peace was finally made, A ceremony happened on Naboo. Honestly i was too preoccupied to watch Padme's beauty to care about what was happening. She turned around me and did a smile that will forever stay in my mind. The most beautiful smile ever.

Now... Dear Journal, Now that you know how I became what I am now, I will update you whenever I can...