Aɳαƙιɳ Sƙყɯαʅƙҽɾ

Dear journal,

Uh, Yeah it's been a while but you know, more I grow up less I have time to write.
I'm now 19 years old and i'm about to meet Padme again! I'm so excited. Since i've left her, my dreams dwell on her...well, not these times. I see my mom in pain, I can't sleep anymore.
Anyway let's focus on one of the happiest moment of my life. I missed her so much I can't wait to see her and be her bodyguard.

Hello mate!

That's it, I saw Padme, she grown more beautiful. She is simply flawless. I can't take my eyes off her. She is the most beautiful creature in the universe.
For safety I must bring her on her home planet, Naboo. I'll tell you what happens there.

Dear Journal,

Today Padme and I went to the lake country on Naboo. I remember every second of that blessed moment. She was wearing a beautiful dress with many colors. She had a naked back and it drove me crazy. She told me about her childhood at this place. Unable to say anything else, I dumbly told her about my opinion on...sand. I then rubbed her back softly and I met her gaze. She was beautiful. I slowly approach my lips to hers and I took her in a deep and passionate kiss. It was my first kiss since love is forbidden to a Jedi but I don't care. I can't help but falling in love with her. I enjoyed every second of this moment. The delicious taste of her soft lips. But she broke it saying that she shouldn't have done that. I suddenly felt empty.

Dear Journal,

Here I am, probably the last time I write in you.
My mom died in my arms, on Tatooine, I wasn't strong enough to save her but I know that I won't fail again. I killed all the sand people. The men, the women and the children too. But now , It's the early morning, I'm in my bed, I mean, our bed. Padme, my wife, is sleeping next to me. Yes exactly, I married her yesterday when I was supposed to bring her back on Naboo after a fight on Geonosis, where the clone war began. But I asked her to marry me, and so we did, no one was there but C3po and R2d2. The sunset was reflecting on her face and she kissed me for some seconds that seemed like a lifetime. Now I am here writing next to her after having spent the night of my life. I won't get in the details sorry. I will give that to my children one day! The only thing I can say is that it was perfect she was so beautiful and it was the most perfect night of my life. I can't describe how beautiful she is. The room is lighted by the sunrise, giving it a lovely ambiance. When she'll wake up I will give her this Journal, and, at her turn she will write in it.
So when you, Padme, my love, will read it,
I love you, I always have and I always will love you, until my dying day.

~Anakin Skywalker