𝒫𝒶𝒹𝓂𝑒 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝓇

Dear Journal,

My name is Padme, Padme Naberrie Amidala Skywalker.
I'm sorry if since Anakin gave me this Journal I couldn't write but I wanted to spend all the time left with him before he leaves for war. And there he goes I am alone in our house on Coruscant, I miss the time on Naboo when there was nothing but our love. Ani and I have grown up he is now 22 years old and I'm 27. I hope he'll come back soon. I'm so worried about him. I'm still trying to end this war in the senate but they won't let democracy work. Just before leaving Ahsoka, Anakin's former Padawan came back for once again war reasons.
I didn't have the chance to see her in awhile after she left the order. All I know is that Anakin was so happy to see her and i'm happy if he is!

Dear Journal,

I am still waiting for Anakin but this time i'm impatient. Something wonderful has happened.
I'm waiting for a baby. But i'm so worried, Anakin is a Jedi, if someone learns that he is the father of the baby he'll be banned from the order. I'm afraid of what he's going to say. Will he be happy? I guess yes since in the journal he was always talking about our future family.
So i'm waiting here impatiently, Anakin is the love of my life. I want to raise our baby on Naboo. Where no one will know. I can already imagine our family. I wonder if it'll be a girl or a boy. But whatever the gender, I know that the moment when they will put our newborn on my chest, it'll be the happiest moment of my life and I will love him with my whole heart.

Greetings dear journal,

Anakin is back, I told him about it and he was so happy. He is training right now and i'm waiting in my quarters. Anakin thinks it's a girl, I think it's a boy. He said If it's a girl, she shall be named Leia, Leia Skywalker. I don't know for the boy but he thinks that Luke could be great. I agree. I love both of theses names.
So while I am waiting I thought that I could told you about my past.
When I was really young, probably too young, the Naboos elected me as their new queen. Everything was doing great until the separatists came to invade my planet with a droid army. I saw my people dying and the chancellor Valorum was helpless so we voted against him and elected a new one, The chancellor Palpatine.
To stay safe my bodyguard and friend Sabé, dressed up as the queen and I dressed up as a handmaiden.
We then landed on a sand planet with two Jedi, some others handmaidens and a clumsy guncan, Jar Jar Binks. Everybody stayed in the ship but Jar Jar, Qui-Gon and me.We entered a shop.This planet was strange to me so I was exploring around but I heard a little voice. It was a little boy, he asked me if I was an angel. This little boy was Anakin Skywalker, my husband and the father of my baby. At first of course I didn't fall in love he was too young but I was really glad to meet him. Anakin later gave me a Japor necklace he made himself. He said that he made this for me so I'd remember him.
At the end of my term as a Queen, The new one asked me to become a senator in the galactic senate of the republic. Even if I didn't really want to, I couldn't refuse. But I later learned that I was threatened by a bounty hunter. The only thing I heard by the chancellor was that the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, The same Jedi that once defended my planet, was coming. I didn't know that the little boy I knew on Tatooine would be there too, but when I first saw him in 10 years I was really happy. After a tentative of murder the council asked Anakin to bring me on my home planet and be my bodyguard. We were alone and I was trying to hide my feelings deep down because I knew it wasn't possible, he was a Jedi and I was a senator.
I remember when we came on Geonosis to save Obi-Wan but we got captured too and we would be executed with him. Right before entering the arena I finally told Anakin that I loved him. Thinking that it was our last hour, I kissed him passionately. But we fortunately survived. At this very moment the clone war began.
After that I Anakin and I had a secret wedding at the lake country on Naboo.
I hear Anakin coming back from his training so I stop here.
Goodnight.

Dear journal,

Yesterday at night, Anakin woke up from a nightmare. Like the ones he used to have about his mother just before she died. But this time, it was about me. I die in childbirth. I keep telling him it's a dream but it keeps bothering him.
I know it'll be alright.