Aɳαƙιɳ Sƙყɯαʅƙҽɾ

Dear Journal,

It's early in the morning. My training will start in some hours but I take some time to write.

Whenever I close my eyes, she is here. Padme, she is beautiful, smiling to me. But when it's time to wake up, she disappears. I hate this moment but I also love training with Obi-Wan, he is like the father I never had. But he must be strict when I disobey the orders... And.. If i were to be honest... it's often. I really hate being forced to do something. He often says I am really stubborn. He's right.
It's really hard to become a Jedi. I still miss my mother and I don't know why, master Yoda keep telling me that I have fear and it is the way to the dark side. To become a Jedi you must pass trials. I skipped the first ones. I immediately became a Padawan and built my own lightsaber. I hate when Obi-Wan wants me to stay with the younglings and Yoda while he goes in missions. But sometimes, he takes me with him. I love it!
But sometimes, missions fail... It's in those moments that I feel sad and angry. I hate failing. Obi-Wan keeps telling me that it has to happen sometimes and I don't have to worry about it but I still hate it.

I'm sorry but I have to go now. My training is starting soon and I still have to take my shower and eat my breakfast.