𝔒𝔟𝔦-𝔚𝔞𝔫 𝔎𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔦

I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi. I know it's a book for the Skywalker family but I'm writing here to complete the end of an era in an unfinished story.

After I saw Padme falling unconscious on the floor after Anakin choked her, I finally saw what my old brother had become in real. He was now the thing he had sworn to destroy. When I understood there was no way to bring him back from the dark side, We started a fight on the lava planet. I finally had to mutile him. I saw my old best friend lay on the floor close to the lava, legless and without his left arm.
Anakin was trying to hold on the floor in order not to fall in the lava. I remember his words "I hate you!" echoing in my mind and breaking my heart as I remember all our moments together.
After that, I told him that I loved him before seeing the hardest thing in my life. Anakin's body burning in the lava in front of my eyes. His groans are haunting my mind and it forever will. When I came back, Padme handled me a japor necklace and this Journal. At first I didn't know what it was but now that I read this, I know that Anakin gave her this Necklace he made when they were young. She the asked me if Anakin was all right. I couldn't respond so I just rubbed her cheek and she fainted again.
I was there when she was giving birth holding her hand as she was yelling in pain. Even if I was horrified, I just kept her sweaty hand in mine and she gave birth to a young boy named Luke and then a little girl, Leia. I was holding Luke in my arms and Padme said that she knew that there was good in Anakin. After those last words , I watched her giving up life. I gave the japor necklace to her friend Sabé and told her to bury it with her. The senator Organa adopted the little girl and Yoda told me to bring Luke to his family on Tatooine and to keep an eye on him.

I am now here waiting for something even if I know that I am destined to stay still on this planet with a fire warming me, it also reminds me of Anakin in the lava. I'm now forever haunted by the memories. I lost everything but Luke and I promise that I will protect him until my dying day.
I will give this Journal to Yoda and he will give it to Luke when he'll be old enough as Padme asked me.

Obi-Wan Kenobi