Chapter 1

Harry- I walk out of the doctors office wondering what I am going to do know because if I go one way I will still be involved with this war were as with the other I will have freedom but I know on thing is that I have to get to him because after everything he has to know.

----

Harry- I walk onto the train making sure my hat is in place and checking to see I have everything with me. Only certain people know like madam Pomfrey and some of the Professors who are to be trusted but Dumbledore doesn't know and I hope he never does until the day happens, that's if it ever happens.

I smile down when feeling his tail hit my leg making me lean forward and stroke his head "such a good little kitty aren't you knowing that your master is worrying, trying to make me feel better aren't you, come here" I say patting my lap at the end making me chuckle softly as I see her getting in position to get ready to pounce before she finally lands in my lap "no one can take you away, my kitty because they might see you as dangerous but you are mind because you my pretty familiar aren't you" I get a little agreeing roar out of her "good, my princess" I turn feeling joy as I look out of the window hopeing everything will fall into place as it supposed to be.

----

Ron- "Harry, you know there is a baby white tiger following you right?"

Harry- I chuckle sitting down between the twins "of course I do Weasley, I did buy and bond making her my familiar after all"

Ron- I raise my eyebrow "why did you call me, Weasley?"

Harry- "it is your last name correct like your brothers?"

Ron- "it is"

Harry- "then I shall call you so, manners maketh man"

Hermione- "you are being strange Harry"

Harry- "Potter, use your manners Granger but the again I bet your muggle family made sure to never teach you them"

Ginny- "why are you indicating to her muggle family, who are lovely people?"

Harry- "why aren't you, muggle bring nothing but pain in the end, they might seem like they accept us but in the end we shall all be burned or hanged alive"

Hermione- "what happened to you Harry?"

Harry- "that is none of your concern other then finally out my mother was a adopted into a muggle family"

Ron- "your a pureblood like us?"

Harry- I nod "I am"

Fred- "and he should"

George- "be proud of it"

Fred- "unlike"

George- "our parents"

Ron- "so you turning your backs on our family"

Fred- "no we are following in"

George- "Charlie's, Percy's and Bill's footsteps"

Fred- "we are going to finish Hogwarts"

George- "and start our own business"

Fred- "which we definitely know"

George- "will be very popular but we can't"

Fred- "do it if we don't have some of our courses"

George- "we are still going to prank of course but"

Fred- "someone reminded us we won't get anywhere in life"

George- "without actually having a education"

Fred- "or high levels in said education"

Ron- "how our you going to create a business or get your own place without any money"

Fred- "because someone will help us"

George- "along the way and shall"

Fred- "be our partner in our business"

----

C.W.