Chapter 6

Neville- I look from the parchment within my hands and nod to her as we both stand together as we walk out hand in hand as when we get out of the eyes of everything we apparate to our home. We land within the living room which has other within it as we feel our glamours drop revealing ourselves with us definitely looking like twins but a mixture of our parents, with Luna having Bella's wild hair, me having wavy but straight roots like our father, our eyes the same as our parents seeing as they are both blue, as we have our mother face but Luna being on the feminine side and I on the muscling side.

Lucius- "Bladen" I nod to him getting a nod "Selen" I nod to her too getting the same back. I smile walking over bringing them into our arms "welcome back niece and Nephew"

Bladen- I smirk "were glad to be home uncle"

----

Harry- I blink awake as I fade back into reality and away from the dream world to see I am not alone as I see and feel a hand as they put a hair behind my ear. I look to then seeing Bellatrix Lestrange before me.

Bellatrix- I smile softly at him "hello sweetheart, I am glad to see you awake, you see your siblings have come back home"

Hadrian- I sit up but drop straight away "siblings"

Bellatrix- "you see my children were both taken away from me, one to the longbottoms and the other to the Lovegoods"

Hadrian- "Luna and Neville"

Bellatrix- I nod "once we found out where Bladen was with the Longbottoms we went straight away to get him but only to find out there was a trap in place but let's say the Longbottoms didn't get away from it"

Hadrian- "because you put then under extremely powerful curio because the more you mean it the more intense it's going to be"

Bellatrix- I smile leaning down kissing his forehead "that's right son"

Hadrian- "so I guess you have taken me under your wing mama Bellatrix"

Bellatrix- I chuckle "that I certainly have

----

C.W.