Chapter 5

Harry- "I can't go on like this anymore"

Poppy- "please don't lose the fight Harry" I say my eyes watering up and hugging him

Harry- "oh I am definitely going to fight this but that's not what I mean"

Poppy- "what do you mean then?"

Harry- "I...I think it's time to go, time to get away from here, call Severus"

Poppy- I nod "I shall get him right away"

Harry- I lay there on the bed not being able to move because of the pain shooting through me body. I hear footsteps coming over but instead of two theres three of them.

Severus- "I heard it's time?"

Harry- "I can't be doing this anymore it gone to fare both Umbridge, the golden trio, my head of house and Dumbledore. That spell he sent my way trying to control me, I could barely fight it this time because both mind and body is getting weak even though I am still fighting for my life, I just need to get away from here before it's too late"

Draco- "understandable but I am coming too"

Harry- "Thank you Draco but you need to finish your education, you can't miss anything"

Draco- "I will finish with you by my side, I am going with you"

Harry- I smile feeling him put his hand in mine and I squeeze even if it's not a stronge as it's normally is.

Poppy- "I am going to give you a stronger pain potion, it won't get read of all of the pain but it will make it better"

Harry- when she comes back she helps my to drink it before I feel hands under my back and knees as I groan in pain as Severus picks me up. I put my head on his chest my hand grabbing onto his robe near my head/face.

When we come out of the floo which apparition being to dangerous especially with me being in my condition.

Lucius- all Seven of us come rushing into the living room from where we were sitting and eating in the dinning room.

Bellatrix- "why you home early and with that traitor and Potter"

Draco- "Dumbledore did it again to Harry tried to control him but Harry could barely hold on with his condition" I look over to my friend who is now asleep within my godfathers eyes as I tears slip "I think he's getting worse" I say seeing Uncle Sev nod in agreement

Tom- I come over with Narcissia "Cancer?"

Draco- I nod "Leukaemia"

Narcissia- "oh the poor bane" I stroke his hair

Draco- "please help him mother" and I look to father "and give him a home"

Bellatrix- I know what was going on, not only is the Potter boy, the last to his line and probably others is sick but is now on a fine piece of rope in life, the always wanting mother inside of me snapped into place as I come over feeling everyone tense up as I take him from Severus arms and go to the bedroom across mine and Rodolphus'. I push the door open and lay him down underneath the cover with out having to change him with him being in pyjamas already. I stroke the hair out of his face "I will hurt those who have dared hurt you little one, no one can dare stop you, I already had one son and daughter taken away from me and I shall not allow another be taken away from" I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look up smiling at him "we will find them, won't we, so he will have siblings?"

Rodolphus- "we will find our children now that we are free from that place and nothing, I mean nothing shall stop us"

----

C.W.