Chapter 7

Hadrian- I shake a little as I take a few steps away from my bed towards the wardrobe. I see girl and boy clothes but I feel myself going towards the girls one instead of the boys. I put out a pink sweater which is fluffy and warm within in the inside. Put on some black leggings and some white socks on with bees on them. I walk out going around the manor until I finally find the stairs and go downstairs to try and find the dining room which didn't take that long. I walk into the dining room seeing everyone there. I walk over sitting down between Selen and Bladen.

Bellatrix- "how are you feeling sweetheart"

Hadrian- "still off but much better"

Rodolphus- "good and you see you found the clothes that we put in your room, the girl for Selen and the boys for you and Bladen" I see the blush "no worries, we accept everyone here"

Selen- "plus you look better in them then me, there not my type styles of clothes anyway"

Hadrian- my blush increases as I fiddle with the edge of the sweater "thanks"

Selen- "your welcome little brother"

Hadrian- I blink "wait your older than me?"

Bladen- "born January 3rd 1979"

Hadrian- I hum "definitely older than me then" I smile at them "I'm alright with that"

Bladen- I chuckle "I glad you are"

Harrian- I turn back to my plate putting fruit on my plate because I love fruit but knowing my much not be able to eat much. I feel eyes on me, I look up seeing all on them looking at me. I tilt my head "what's wrong? is there something on my face?"

Bellatrix- I smile "no dear, we are just glad to see you eating and that you are feeling better, we were getting worried a few days ago but we are happy now"

Hadrian- I smile "good because I don't want any of you worrying"

Draco- "oh cousin, that will just make us worse"

----

C.W.